we are venom

stiles ambled down a dirty street, scouring for the right building. bruce had sent him the adress of this mystery man. a guy he had never met before but trusted bruce's judgement.

his eyes lit up when they landed on an apartment complex. he rushed up the stairs and stopped short outside the door.

stiles rocked on his heels for a moment, debating on weather or not 3am was a respectable time to show up at someone's door.

how do you know your safe?

bruce sent me here

and if he were to double cross you much like peter?

then i will retreat to the wilderness and never trust anyone ever again.

before stiles could finally work up the courage to knock the door swung open. there stood eddie, he was in grey sweatpants with a black hoodie and fluffy socks, in the background stiles could hear chickens squawking.

"it's just a kid. chill out"

he muttered. stiles was still star struck. when bruce sent him to 'eddie' he never expected it to be THE eddie, more commonly known as venom.

"holy shit it's an honour to meet you"
he managed, eyes brightly shining.

"uh.. yeah okay you too?"

eddie muttered going to close the door again.
stiles stuck his foot in the way and scrambled to stop him.

"wait bruce sent me"

eddie stopped

"bruce? as in bruce banner?"

stiles nodded and gave him a grin.
eddie still looked skeptical

"yeah i know. people have tried this before but... fine fine we will do it your way"

he rubbed his eyes and sighed.

"look kid i really need to eat or... do something. can you fuck off, i know it's rude but it's 3am and i don't really believe you"

stiles' face dropped.

"please he thought you could help me. he says we have a lot in common. i agree"

eddie stared him down

"what do we have in common?"

he waited patiently

"we both have like... another entity within our minds"

eddie furrowed his eyebrows.

"you got a parasite   in your head too?"

a black tendril cuffed him around the head

"sorry sorry. a symbiote"

stiles shrugged

"something pretty close. i got void"

eddie nodded in partial understanding, for a moment stiles thought he would slam the door in his face but he stepped aside and gestured for stiles to enter.

stiles did, he looked around the apartment with amusement on his face, there were three fridges , an abundance of chocolate and many chickens. a group of them had little capes with different avenger symbols like spider-man or iron man, a shimmering black one had a venom symbol and much to stiles' surprise there was a mouse symbol too, yellow and silver.

"so. how well acquainted are you with your... void?"

stiles shrugged, he had an odd relationship, started with a malicious spirit that did anything in its power to kill his loved ones, ended up with a softer one who stiles was convinced had anxiety.