⛓Ch. 1: Two Faced

"You fucking bitch, I'm about to fuck you up! God forbid I ever get ahold of you- " I run after the man and within a few steps grab the back collar of his sweatshirt and pull him towards me.

"I don't need my damn boxing gloves to throw a good punch." I spit at him and land a solid nose breaking punch on his face.

He hits the ground and stumbles while trying to get back up so I kick him in the ribs.

"Come on, get back up! After trying to steal what you promised to pay for you could at least put up a good fight, right?" He rolls over onto all fours, attempting to stand again as he spits out blood.

I plant my foot right onto the center of his back and he hits the ground, face smothered in the dirt. I lean down and grab a fist full of hair, getting up close in his face.

"Just take it." He whimpers out and I grip his hair harder.

"Sweetheart," I taunt in a coo, "it doesn't work like that, you see?" I let go of his greasy hair and his face hits the ground again and I instead step on his head while adding slight pressure, his right cheek against the ground, "Now, I'm going to either stomp on your fucking skull or you're going to stand up, hand me my fucking drugs, and apologize."

"Yes! Yes... I- I will give you it." He coughs, the dirt getting in his mouth as tears run down his face, "Just stop! Please!" He begs.

"Be a good boy and do what the fuck I said." I take my foot off his head and step back, watching as he pathetically scrambles to his feet, bruises forming on his face from my punch along with blood running from his actually broken nose.

He stumbles clumsily while jamming his right hand into his sweatshirt's front pocket, pulling out a four by six inch rectangular red suede bag with yellow suede "Grandma's Cookies" writing stitched on the front. His shaking right hand holds it out for me to take and he looks down, apologizing as I grab it.

"Ah, ah, ah- " I hold a hand out, pausing him from running away just yet.

I stare him down as he gulps once before I grab the black zipper on top and unzip my bag he stole, checking inside for the familiar contents of a clear plastic baggy full of marijuana. I clear my throat as I zip the bag back up and look back to him.

I suddenly remember and check the time on my black watch, "Shit." I curse under my breath.

Throwing my light brown hood up and shoving the suede bag into my oversized sweatshirt's front pocket, I give him one last intimidating look.

"I'm about to be late to my first day of my damn senior year because of you, you fucking dumbass." I kick dirt at him and he takes a few nervous steps back, his head hung low, "Get the fuck out of my face."

He doesn't take any extra time to turn around and immediately run, hands clutching his bleeding nose still. I shake my head, pissed off to the max, and check my watch one more time.

7:47 AM

"Last damn time I make a delivery in the morning." I sigh to myself and turn to head out of the dirty back ally.

I start to walk but pause as I make eye contact with the orange Tabby cat that I happen to see multiple times a week, always roaming around this city. I crouch down as it stares up at me curiously.

"You like the free show you just got?" I raise an eyebrow as if it'll answer, "Fucking hell." I mumble as I run my hands down my face and stand, "See you later, I guess." I chuckle at the cat that had stopped to watch ever since the man I was delivering to tried to run off without paying.

I pick up my pace and walk fast so that I can make it back home in time to get ready, exhausted from not sleeping all night.

"One hundred and forty dollars for an ounce of weed. Twenty eight damn grams." I sigh to myself, pissed off at how much he really attempted to steal from me.