⛓Ch. 16: His Biggest Mistake

I DIDNT UPDATE FOR OVER A MONTH? DAMN I SUCK😭

im writing while  high so bare with me🫡

IMPORTANT!
I do NOT actually ship members.
Since this is a hybrid book where they all end up as one big poly, that's why that's included. I wanted to explore everyones dynamics with each other as mates, not just all of them going after Y/n.
It's not something I actually do or believe in.
_______________________________

The ride so far was... bumpy.

🫢🤑

That's all I can really say while being PG-13.

Namjoon's large hands softly maneuver from next to his own thighs, to on top of mine, all by the time Jin had pulled out of the school's parking lot.

"You comfy?" Namjoon whispers into my left ear so that I can hear him over the loud chatter as Jin makes conversation with Hoseok.

Holy shit?!?

"Yes, you are comfy, Namjoon." I say in a regular tone, not whispering.

I smirk as I see in the rear view mirror Jungkook's head whip towards us. Just as he eyes us, irritated and jealous, Namjoon turns to him and gives him a polite smile while interlocking his hands on top of my lap, arms around my waist and hands right above my-

Oh, Namjoon is just vile for doing that to Jungkook.

I look out the window, slightly nervous from Namjoon's unexpected rizz... that's literally the only way I can put it.

"Almost there!" Jin announces, having no clue how thick the tension is in the back seat and that Jungkook looks likes he's about to tear Namjoon apart.

"Jungkook, you okay?" Hoseok shyly speaks up, tapping Jungkook's right thigh with his index finger, "Your face is suddenly red, are you feeling sick?"

The car is silent.

Until I bust out laughing.

The whole car, including Jin, eyes me and Jungkook while confused. Shamelessly, I allow it to happen because what else am I going to do, hold it in and explode?

"It's nothing, he's okay." I reassure them, Jin and Hoseok cracking smiles but luckily minding their business.

Namjoon's right hand breaks away from his own grasp leaving his left hand to rest atop my thigh while he uses his other to draw shapes on my other thigh.

"Oh, Y/n, your shoe is untied." Jungkook immediately leans down towards my right leg and runs his hand SLOW AS FUCK down my leg from my knee to my ankle, "I'll help you, don't worry." He says in the most sensual voice and I'm frozen.

With Jungkook's hand running down my leg while Namjoon shifts underneath my ass... I'm on the verge of having some dick appointments.

Yes, PLURAL, you heard that right!

I roll my eyes and try to focus on anything other than their touch. Soon Jungkook finishes tying my shoe and luckily the car stops.