⛓Ch. 7: Bad Timing

i go back to college on friday (sept. 2) and will be updating once a week on weekends!
it's been a rough few weeks so i had to take a break
_____________________________

My breathing becomes shallow as I try to shrink away from Taehyung's looming figure, his hand leaving my phone and retracting back to his side before he grabs my right shoulder and spins me around.

Forced to face him, I try to exude confidence and think rationally so that he isn't given the upper hand.

But naturally he kind of does already have the upper hand because you lied about who you-

"Care to explain, D?" He smirks, an eyebrow raising.

I slowly look up at him, trying to look rather annoyed instead of shocked and nervous. I let out a sigh as students begin to leave classrooms again and fill the halls.

I smile brightly and fix my posture, "Thank you so much for returning my twin's wallet!"

"Twin?" His expression changes to dumbfounded as he stares me down intently, placing a hand on the locker beside my head so I don't leave, "Nice try Miss Y/n but I distinctly remember giving you that scar near your eye." He chuckles, having me in his grip now and the embarrassment sets in.

Sweat runs down the back of my neck and students glance at us, a very unlikely pairing, curiously. With no more lies I can attempt to use as a last chance of saving my ass, I can only stand there and feel smaller than ever under his gaze which doesn't happen very often to me.

"You look nervous. Your face is bright red, too."

"Don't tell anyone about this." I whisper out in an actual last attempt.

"Why?" He smirks.

"Why do you think?" I feel my anger boiling up.

He shakes his head slowly but grabs out my ID's from his pocket that he stole from my wallet. I immediately try to grab them but he pulls back and I start to grow even more anxious as he thinks this is a game.

"I just found out two crazy things - that my favorite person to bully from during my childhood goes to school with me and that she secretly deals drugs. You think I'll just forget this and go about my business? Things are just getting started." A groan leaves his throat, sounding almost like a purr.

"Don't mess with me, Kim Taehyung. I understand you used to but if you try anything I swear I'll- "

"You'll what? Tell the school even though I'll just tell them everything that happened between you dealing to me? You would never because taking me down would take you down too." He starts playing with a strand of my hair, "And vise versa but my parents are rich and could easily get me out of the situation, so, it's your call."

I smack his hand away and grab my ID's from him, "I box, I wouldn't get too close if I were you."

"That's hot but admit I'm right." He crosses his arms.

You're just a rich bitch living off of daddy's money who has never had to make sacrifices or lose something important to him.

My teeth grind together as I shove the cards back into my wallet and then look up at him with dull eyes, "Yes, Kim Taehyung, you are right as per usual so that's why you keep your mouth shut and let me explain. But... not here," I glance side to side down the halls that have students randomly walking by, "This is what's going to happen- "