⛓Ch. 12: Old Memories (P. 2)

guys!
i dropped out of college this week😍 my whole life is the worst it's ever been and i've also ruined my whole life literally within a week and all my friendships but it's okay 😁😁🤩
guess you'll be getting daily updates now LMAO
also you'll be seeing more of their hybrid sides very soon, the story hasn't even really started!
_____________________________

"Like a 'good boy', you say?" Taehyung sucks in his bottom lip, biting it while he eyes me sitting in front of him, "I'm good at a lot of thing, Y/n." He says in a breathy tone and his praise kink slaps me across the face.

Clearing my throat, I brush off the weird feeling his words give me and usher him to sit beside me.

"Yes, like bullying kids for no fucking reason. I see your old habits have never died out yet." I sigh, knocking down his ego for hopefully long enough to give the explanation that he wanted.

His left eyebrow quirks upward, as if saying 'I have no idea what you're talking about!' and it sure does strike a nerve.

"Sit and listen or I swear to God I will make you wish you had. You came here for a reason so act like it."

"Fine! Jesus, you sure do have a mouth on you. I don't remember you being so... so... " He trails off.

"Bitchy? A cunt? It's just because usually you're the one being the cunt. Not so fun on the other side, hm? If you chill out and listen to me then I can fucking explain why for you. News fucking flash, you have a lot to learn about me," I sigh, running my right hand down my face in irritation, "and I will tell you it all but you have to cooperate and put a little trust in me. Crazy concept, I know."

"Isn't that just called having basic respect and listening to what someone's saying?" Taehyung questions out loud and I stare at him.

"So, you're aware you're giving me a difficult time?"

He nods with a smile.

I stare at him, my threats not making him budge and I begin to feel like how I did as a kid when he would bully me. Giving me a hard time, acting like he doesn't understand me, not caring for what I had to say even if I was begging for him to take my feelings into consideration.

He slowly sits and turns to face me, his slowly smile dropping. We sit in silence for a moment, neither of us looking away from one another.

"Does this make you uncomfortable, Taehyung? Me waiting for you to stop acting like a fucking child?"

Taehyung looks down and crosses his arms.

"Answer me. Now, use your big boy words!" I encourage him in a tone that sounds like I'm talking to a first grader.

Mentally, he is one.

He just scoffs.

"You've got some balls on you to be talking to me that way." He huffs in a low voice.

"Why? Because your family is rich? Because you've always gotten what you've wanted? Because you can't handle being put in your place and treated equally to the rest of society? You coward, you've never taken responsibility." I become angry and fed up.

"That's not- "

"Shut the fuck up and wait your turn to speak. I have a lot to say to you, Taehyung, and you're going to want to listen real good." I stand and turn his chair towards mine so that he's forced to look directly at me, "Now," I sit back down and lean forward towards him, "I am going to say every God damn word I've wanted to say to you for the past decade and you are going to sit here and take it." I say in a calm tone, leaning back in my chair with my arms crossed.