⛓Ch. 5: Frazzled

Y/n's theme song:
CHXSE by Chase Atlantic

(Linked above)
I think this fits Y/n perfectly! My favorite song right now as well!
_______________________________

"What a fucking child. Who wears clothes like that?"

I raise a brow at the taunting laughs coming from seemingly two men, or rather immature boys, as I continue walking up the staircase to the second floor of the school.

Dear god just let me get to my afternoon class!

As I reach the last step, I turn the corner to find two tall men picking on a shorter man who's wearing a fuzzy pink and white oversized sweater and a white pleated skirt. The dark blond haired boy looks absolutely frazzled and embarrassed as the two unjustly poke fun at him.

My blood boils but before the group of three even have time to notice me, a sudden loud banging sound makes all of our attention divert to the other end of the hallway, opposite from where I am. I take a few steps back out of the way of those leaving classes so they can get to the stairway and I continue to secretly watch the scene unfolding in front of me.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing to my boy?" Jungkook's enraged voice booms over the students and all other chatter becomes silent as people leave quickly.

He bangs his left fist against a locker on the wall once more which causes us all to flinch as he quickly walks closer to the group. I step inside an empty classroom and peak out, deciding that it'd be best to not get involved and to just report the two men to the head of the school because bullying is never tolerated here and I, myself, can't be caught beating those assholes up as much as I want to.

I gasp as Jungkook punches one of the men and immediately shoves the other one back.

Yeah, they both deserved that.

They both stumble back, the one that got punched fully falling to the floor with blood running from his nose.

"Get the fuck out of here. Don't you ever touch him again." Jungkook growls out.

The two men leave with embarrassed expressions while Jungkook pulls the smaller boy into a protective hug. His large hand pats the back of the mans head to comfort him as he leans into Jungkook, his matching white fuzzy hat that has two cat ears stitched onto it making him look even cuter.

Who knew Jungkook had a soft side?

I smile at the two as Jungkook reassures him that he won't let anyone pick on him again. As soon as the two are gone I check my watch to see I have about five minutes until class starts which is enough for me to do what I want to do real quick.

I snatch out a piece of paper from my small journal I use in class, the paper having little pink bunnies and brown bears decorating the sides. I grab a blue glitter pen from my small stationary bag and lean it against the wall to write a note.

I saw what happened earlier, you didn't deserve that. Don't listen to those assholes, they'll get karma. I think your outfit is super cute and pink is definitely your color. I hope you have a good day!

I add a smiley face and heart in hopes that this note might help put a smile on the man's face. I know just how much it hurts being picked on and I don't want others here to have to go through that. He really did look awfully cute in that outfit, too.

Smiling to myself, I dig through the pocket of my light lavender colored sweatshirt and grab out the two extra suckers from my pocket I brought with me. I walk over and glance down the row of lockers he was standing in front of, almost all of them decorated on the outside in some way. I spot the one he was in front of and the polaroids with him smiling brightly next to friends taped onto the locker confirm that it's his.

Lockers here don't have locks which is lucky for my sake. I open his and quickly place the note and suckers inside on top of his pastel blue folder and then shut it, walking away to my class.

Science of Exercise

"Oh, jeez." I suddenly remember what class I have and I sigh out in relief when I remember I'm wearing a sweatshirt, shorts, and tennis shoes.

Making my way to the class I open the door and am greeted with students beginning to stretch out their muscles.

"Good afternoon!" I smile to the professor and set my bag down at a desk.

"Morning! Right on time!" The older man chuckles and I glance at the clock behind him.

12:45 PM

"I'm Professor Hwang, nice to meet you. I already told the other students to just stretch a bit and we're going to do some basic warm ups outside today. Are you also a nutrition major?" He asks while glancing at the other students, making sure they're being productive with stretching.

"Yes, nutrition and fitness is what I major in. I'm hoping to be a personal trainer and nutritionist." I smile while starting to stretch.

"Wonderful, well I- "

Our conversation gets cut off as the door opens and a familiar man apologizes to the professor.

"Jungkook?" I raise a brow.

Oh, hell no...

"Sorry I'm late, I had a situation to take care of." He apologizes again and the nice professor waves him off politely, saying that it's alright as he leaves to talk to other students.

"Damn, looks like you have a whole class with me. Sucks to be you." He flicks my forehead and I have to take a deep breath in order to not kick his gut in and break a rib or two.

"If you act civil then i'll act civil. Deal?" I cross my arms.

"Nah, I don't really feel like it."

I roll my eyes at him and pull out my vibrating phone as I get a text.

Kim Taehyung (Customer)

Hey, D. You accidentally dropped your wallet when you left I think. Is your wallet small, black, and leather?

My eyes widen and my stomach drops as I hurry over to my school bag and dig inside of it only to not find my wallet anywhere. My phone vibrates again and I open his message to see a photo of my wallet in his hand. I feel sick to my stomach knowing that inside of it, my ID's are just sitting pretty out in the open and he'd know exactly who I really am if he looks in it.

"No phones!" The professor smiles to me and I smile back while mentally cursing him, shutting my phone off and throwing it in my bag.

I swallow hard, completely unaware that my current biggest fear has already come true.