⛓Ch. 6: Bad Decisions

"And that concludes today's class!"

"And that concludes today's class!" Jungkook mocks our professor.

I glare at the taller man and his stupid bucket hat he wore even while working out.

"Maybe try to not be an asshole for a change." I roll my eyes, crouching down and digging through my book bag for the snack I threw in there earlier but my brow raises as my hand lands on a crumbled up piece of paper, "The hell?" I whisper to myself as I pull it out.

My eyebrows scrunch together in confusion.

"You get a guy's number?" Jungkook crouches down next to me, poking his tongue against his inner cheek.

I do a double take at his serious expression that causes me to start laughing. One of his eyebrows is raised while he continues to give me an annoyed glare.

He scoffs, "Only asked because it sounded so unrealistic."

"Hey!" I swing a hand out, hoping to hit his shin or shove him over in retaliation but he grabs my wrist and throws my own hand back at me.

My left eyebrow slowly raises at him.

"You're an absolute loser and really piss me off." He stands and slings his own bag over his shoulder, about to leave class.

I scoff at his rude tone, him being pissed off for absolutely no reason.

"You met me like... a day ago."

"And you were annoying yesterday, too." He crosses his arms.

Standing, I swing around to face him, "So, you think I'm a loser? Yet you're talking to me and seem so interested in my life and stuff that's none of your god damn business?"

I cross my arms as I glare up at him, my patience wearing thin.

He lightly shoves my left shoulder back while closing in on me, walking towards me until my back hits the wall. I stare into his dark eyes as he stares into mine and I have to hold back from starting an argument with a fucker that isn't worth the time. Jungkook can sense my heart rate that's continuing to escalate as well as my unsteady breathing. His eyes study my defensive stature, curiously.

He cocks his head to the side and smirks, "It's simple." He places his hands on my shoulders while leaning in closer, "I can tell that something is up with you... that you're hiding something. I can tell that what all you've told me so far about yourself is just a little taste of what's left to come."

You have no clue...

I stand my ground, shrugging his hands away, "And what about you, huh?" My eyebrows raise as I take a step forward, "What, have you never had something to hide before? I bet there's something you're hiding that could ruin your reputation if it were found out." I feel pent up anger build up in me, too stressed for a situation like this.

He stiffens, fists balled at his sides, but I keep going.

I shove him back by his chest and give him a sharp look, jaw clenched, "But you see, Jungkook, I'm not some fucker who would try to find that out because it's none of my business. I'm not hurting anyone so leave it at this and don't pry any further. You wouldn't want me to... get even now would you?."

I stand with my hands on my hips, my gaze on him lethal. He doesn't even move an inch, just clenches his jaw with an expression I can't read. He clearly doesn't want to hold back but is for some reason, most likely because something I just said made an imaginary lightbulb pop up above his head.

His expression softens as I sigh and go back to digging through my bag. With eyes full of interest, Jungkook watches the bag of mini carrots get pulled from my bag. I open the ziplock and take one out, biting into it and hearing the satisfying hard crunch sound.