⛓Ch. 4: Forgetful Dealer

"See you at college, brat." Jungkook tries poking fun at me once more while finally leaving my sight.

"Yeah, see you." I sigh from being slightly stressed out by him, letting the breeze of cool air hit my hot skin that's still sweaty.

I stand outside the gym's main doors for a moment and watch to the left of me as he walks down the sidewalk. He had walked out with me since I was his only lesson of the day so I didn't get the chance to answer the message I had gotten. Turning right, I start heading back to my place while pulling my phone out of my pocket, my bag slung over my right shoulder.

NEW MESSAGES: 1

Unknown Number

Hello, this is Kim Taehyung. I got your number from someone else you deliver to.

I wrack my brain, trying to remember where I've heard that name before and why it seems so familiar?

I immediately text back the usual response I give customers.

How much and by when?

I pick up my pace, now jogging home to get in the extra workout. With no text back just yet as I arrive home, I decide to shower and eat since I still haven't done so today. After a short hot shower, I kick my feet up with my wet hair that's starting to dry and turn on a random TV show as I begin eating reheated pizza.

My phone vibrates next to me on my black leather couch, reminding me of the prior messages.

Unknown Number

Four grams and are you free to deliver tonight? I know that's very short notice so if not then this week anytime in the evening would be fine.

I take the last bite of my pizza crust as I stand and head to my room. Flicking the light on, I spot my school bag on my bed and grab my planner out from it, flipping to today's to-do list. Seeing as I only have one delivery to make in a little over an hour at 4:00 PM, I might as well add whoever this Taehyung is onto the list, as well.

That'll be $48.00 total, each gram I sell is $12.00. I can do tonight after I do a different delivery at 4:00. One time thing or are you sticking as a regular of mine? You don't have to decide now.

I grab some clear plastic baggies and get to work by grabbing a large jar full of my already harvested buds and set everything down at my kitchen table, beginning to package both deliveries. I check my phone while doing so and keep an eye on the time as it gets close to when I need to leave.

Perfect, I'll send my address. Just text me when you're here. I'll be staying as a regular customer since I've heard a lot of good things about your pricing and bud quality from a friend.

I smile, happy to have another regular that'll help me bring in more money. Vibrating again, my phone screen lights up with another text from him showing his address linked through Google Maps. I click it to see how far he is and my heart drops when it's the address to the dorms at my college.

Oh, girl...

I hurry to text him back but he beats me to it as if he knows what I was thinking.

I'll meet you outside of the building since I live in a dorm.

My body feels sweaty as I process that I have to deliver to someone who goes to my college which I've never done before. It's almost too risky and today feels as if the universe just wants to expose me and my real life to everyone.