⛓Ch. 13: Oh Fuck

Only one or two more chapter till we get to the real story🤩
_______________________________

"Jung Hoseok!" I gasp as I tumble out of bed, remembering how I had asked him to meet me at the front gates yesterday to walk to class together.

I had completely forgot.

To make it worse, the man already seems to be picked on a lot by others so the last thing I need is for him to think I'm messing with him!

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!"

Frantically checking the time, I gulp while seeing that I have ten minutes to get to class and absolutely no time to find the man to apologize and explain. Throwing a cream colored hoodie over my head, I stumble while jamming my feet into my white sneakers and hurriedly hop around while trying to pull up my black yoga pants.

"There's no fucking way... no fucking way I accidentally ditched him!" My cheeks are warm with embarrassment, wanting to make it up to the poor guy.

I know!

I'll invite him to lunch with Jimin and I and I'll pay for him!

I grab my shit and sprint out the door, putting light makeup on and brushing my hair as I fast walk down the street, not giving a damn. Within minutes I finish and toss everything into my bag, gearing up to sprint my whole way to school as if my life depends on it.

While trying to come up with an excuse as to why I'm so late, I stop to catch my breath while nearly panting like a dog. Looking up to the rumbling sound of a motor in the street on my left, my eyes widen as a man takes his helmet off.

Yoongi has a fucking motorcycle?!

"Y-Yoongi! Hey!" I desperately try to get his attention and to my luck, he looks over.

He sighs as soon as he sees me but I step off the curb, hoping the light won't change soon.

"What are you- "

"Give me a ride to school! Please? I'm going to be so beyond late if I walk!" I wave my hands around in a frenzy and just as the light turns green he sighs and turns his head back to the road.

"Get on, make it quick. But I don't want to talk to you."

His words make a jab at my heart but I just roll my eyes, thank him, and hop on the back of his motorcycle while wrapping my arms around the waist of his leather jacket clad body.

"I appreciate it!" I smile while he hits the gas and I hold on for dear life.

"Don't thank me, I'm borrowing it from some Jungkook guy."

My eyebrows raise and I suddenly remember I have to see his irritating ass today in class but... why did I swallow hard at the idea of him riding a motorcycle? 

A few minutes later and a lot of speeding, we make it to the front gates and students eye me as we both get off.

"Thanks again!" I scurry off to my Science of Exercise class.

"Yeah, yeah. Dumbass." Yoongi rolls his eyes, taking his helmet off and placing it on the handle of the motorcycle.

I jog up the stairs trying to make it to my class and luckily I'm only three minutes late.

"My apologies, Professor Hwang, there was a personal issue that caused me to be late." I try to be honest, the personal issue being that I had forgot to set my alarm after Taehyung left last night since he tired me the fuck out emotionally.

"Loser, be on time." Jungkook walks in late behind me.

I jab my foot out and he trips, literally going the fuck down and hitting the floor.

"Oh! Let me help you!" My professor reaches a hand out to help him up while I have tears pricking the corners of my eyes, trying to not laugh, "Ah, I was a clumsy boy, too!"

"No fucking way." I giggle out as Jungkook looms over me, a growl type sound coming from his throat as his nose profusely twitches.

"If you don't play nice then I won't either." He threatens in a low tone and I straighten my posture.

"I never said you had to." I cross my arms and walk past him, brushing against his shoulder as he scoffs.

I walk to the very back of the class to get away from him but he takes a seat directly next to me and turns to his left to face me, his elbow even propped up on the desk with his fist under his chin.

I turn to him and stare with a blank expression.

"If I didn't know any better, Jeon, I'd assume you have a crush on me with the way you follow me around."

"As if!" He scoffs while looking offended.

"Oh, nice motorcycle by the way. Yoongi gave me a ride on it today." I smirk as his expression changes to shocked then angry.

"No one else is allowed on my bike for now on unless it's with me." He jealously states and I chuckle.

"You want my arms around your waist that bad?"

He stutters out a 'what' and it's clear he's rendered speechless as he turns back to the front, nose twitching like a bunny.

"You do that thing with your nose a lot."

"W-what thing?" He immediately asks but the professor cuts me off.

"Class! We will be doing exercises for the first portion of class time and for the remaining hour we will be doing some book work. Grab a partner and you two will create your own workout routine for the other to do." He holds up a box full of stop watches, "I'll explain more once we're in the gym and I've passed these bad boys out."

"'These bad boys' Jungkook repeats in a mocking tone.

Jungkook and I both whip our heads to look at each other and in unison say, "You're my partner!"

Guess we both have the same sneaky idea in mind.

"You sure you can keep up?" He stands and I follow suit.

"Only if you don't start crying when the workout routine I give you is too hard." I walk straight passed him and hurry with the others out the door.

Standing with our partners, the class awaits further instructions from the professor.

"Each group only needs one stop watch. You will each be practicing how to create an all around efficient workout routine for one another as if you are training a client. The goal is to create a workout routine that works out the whole body and lasts for fifteen minutes. Once it's your turn to try doing the workout, the partner who created it will time you to see if it was too difficult for the client. Remember, when training someone they're abilities are not your own so you must cater to what fits them personally." He dismisses us with a wave and takes a seat on the bleachers.

"Don't cry like a baby when you can't finish my workout." Jungkook kicks the back of my knee and walks away as I nearly crumble to the ground.

"I can see your nervous for mine! It's written all over your face. Red cheeks and all or is that just because you like me?" I chase after him as he tries ignoring me.

"Shut up, you only partnered up with me to watch me do shirtless pushups!"

"No one said you had to be shirtless, dumbass!"