5.♥️

Nadine Kingsley

I stood between my parents. My heart pounded as my dad was handed a microphone.

King Matthew Stone- King of Froprirth, cue mental high-five, was standing directly beside him.

A/N dress/hair and looks for my princess lady😌

"Now I am very grateful you joined us, to celebrate the future of Celeste

"Now I am very grateful you joined us, to celebrate the future of Celeste. My heir Nadine Kingsley will be taking over. However before young boys get excited, she has two individuals waiting for her. This is their father King of Froprirth, King Stone." He handed the mic over and I wanted to faint.

But a grin came to my face.

"As you all know I've never shown you my wife or my sons. My sons are only a year apart, 19 and 20. Our history with this family runs from them being children. So before anyone invited her to dance I'd like you all to meet my boys. The Princes of Froprirth, Cassius Stone and Anakin Stone." He smiled and looked at me with a grin.

I folded my hands along my waistline of the gown and took a deep breath.

"These are fine young men Dee. I can't wait to see how you'll like them." Dad touched my back and I nodded.

He took my hand and assisted me down the steep stairs as people parted ways and two knee weakening men stood with smirks plastered on their faces.

I looked down and my dad laughed.

"It's been two years my child. I just learned of this but I couldn't see anyone better to suit you. Keep an open mind." He whispered and kissed my cheek as the two offered one of their hands to me.

I looked at my dad and he nodded.

I released his hand and set my hands, one in each of their hands.

"Two." I muttered under my breath.

"Now I invite you all to have fun and conversate." My mother spoke as one of my hands was released, my body flat against one of theirs.

I looked down and he chuckled, it was like a growl, unbelievably low.

"My darling, how I've waited so long to see you and you won't look me in the eye. I've never taken you to be the nervous type." He spoke as his arms tightened around my waist, his other hand held mine as we rocked back and forth to a song coming on.