25.♥️

Nadine Stone

"My pretty wife." Cassius held me, my legs around his waist as Anakin pulled my hair, my head falling back.

I moaned as they each took a side of my neck to claim.

"Cassius is gonna fuck you good Hm?" Akin whispered in my ear and Cass groaned in my other.

"Yes sir." I mumbled.

"I know I said I want you to ride my thigh but I'm too fucking hard. Let Akin help you strip and lie on the bed." He let me down and I was spun, my dress being unzipped as it fell from me.

"I'm glad you don't constantly wear corsets." He kissed my shoulder and he placed me on the bed.

"Akin." Cass said and I watched them talk.

"Have her suck your dick while I fuck her." He said and Anakin smiled, undressing.

"All fours princess." I was told and I did.

Cass came behind me, his mouth on my clit and I grabbed the sheets.

"What did I tell you would happen when I fuck you? Do you remember sweetheart?" He asked.

"I-I wouldn't know where you end and I begin." I recalled.

"Mmhm." He slapped my ass and pushed his dick in me.

I screamed, my mouth stuffed in the middle of it.

"Suck my cock angel face come on." He told me and I hollowed my cheeks, moaning around his dick.

My ass was hit and I moaned, Anakin's hands kneading into my hair as he thrusted in and out of my throat the same pace his brother was fucking my pussy.

"Do we fill you so good?" Anakin pushed more hair away from my face before holding it again.

I hummed around him but he shoved himself deeper, drool falling from my face, I began gagging.

"I'll take that as a yes." Cass chuckled and so did Akin.

"I wanna hear her, missionary legs over your shoulders." Anakin pulled out and bent down, pressing a kiss to my lips as I gasped for air.

"Hottie." He smiled and got off the bed.

I was turned over and Cassius wiped the drool from my mouth, rubbing it on his dick and I moaned as he put his thumb on my clit.

"Ready darling?" He smiled and I nodded.

"Yes sir."

He put my legs over his shoulders as he pushing into me and a scream escaped my lips but it was muffled, Cassius putting his hand over my mouth.

"Nadine love be quiet. People are still here I can't let them hear what's mine." He cooed and I nodded as he took his hand from my mouth, placing his thumb in my mouth.

I sucked lightly, my moans quieter as tears began falling from my eyes.

"So pretty." He pushed as deep as he could into me causing me to flinch.

"Told you baby. Told you I'd get all of me in you. So tight." He groaned and I hiccuped on my tears as I kept sucking his thumb.

"So damn pretty." He smiled and I felt my heart flutter as my core burned.

"Can I cum sir?" I asked around his finger and he pulled his thumb from my mouth, placing the hand around my throat.

"Of course." He told me and I did, my body trembling as he took me.

He grunted and came as well, warmth filling me.

"So good sweetheart." He kissed my lips and pulled out.

I took a few deep breaths as my body calmed itself, still slightly shaking.

"I'm not gonna torture you too much, come on." Anakin helped me stand and walk to the bathroom.

He turned the shower on and I sighed with relief, myself tired.

"Don't get too relaxed now my love. I said I wouldn't torture you too much not that I wasn't fucking you." He laughed and I frowned.

"Don't get me wrong I love it but I'm so tired." I took my hair out of the bun it's been in all night even though it's been tugged on and everything.

"Then we can hold you while you sleep. This is your first night as our wife legally angel. I couldn't leave you untouched by me." He caressed my face and kissed me so softly.

I hummed as he pulled away.

He checked the water temp and nodded for me to come inside.

I went and I wiped between my thighs, the cum dripping from me.

"Ah ah no need to clean off so soon when I'm about to fill you up pretty girl." He turned me away from the Fosset, my ass against his dick and he pressed himself into me.

"Fuck yes. God I love your body so much, you're too fucking perfect." He held my hips as he pounded into me.

"Fuck!" I shouted and he laughed.

"Don't worry love. I won't be too long." He kept thrusting into me.

I put my arms on the wall and took deep breaths as I was aching, trying to hold myself up.

"It's okay baby, cum for me one more time and I'll take care of you. I know you're tired come on." He encouraged.

I fucked him back and he groaned.

"Can I cum?" I asked, my voice nearly gone.

"Yes my girl." He rubbed my back and I screamed, his hand covering my mouth to help me not be so loud.

I felt him cum inside me, his moans more like grunts as he held them in.

"That's my baby. Good fucking girl." He pulled out and immediately pulled me to his chest.

"My pretty wife. So pretty, so well behaved for us." He moved so I was under the water, my face on his chest as he wet my hair.

-

"You did so good." Cass kissed my forehead and I curled into a ball between them, my head on Cassius's chest, Anakin spooning my backside.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Thank you. We love you so much." Akin pulled my damp hair from my face and Cass turned the lamp off.

"I love you." I dozed off.