6.♥️

Anakin Stone

I felt sickened seeing another little boys hands around Nadine.

She seemed bored and would occasionally scoff and shove someone. But eventually another would capture her hands and persuade her on why they're her best choice.

At least we were aware we weren't. But selfishness knew no bounds.

She looked over to me and mouthed 'help me' and I smirked.

I elbowed my brother and he laughed.

"Hey excuse me?" A woman asked and we turned to her.

"Yes may I dance with one of you?" She asked.

"Me too. Sisters." Another came along.

I groaned but offered my arm to one of them. The first captured it as the other went with Cass.

I pulled her onto the floor and through the dance she was shockingly charming. Nothing I'd be interested in but she was a decent girl.

I smirked seeing Nadine walked up and tap her on the shoulder.

"I-oh hi." She smiled.

"Switch partners? I think you're compatible. He also loves gardening and wood work." She smiled sweetly as if her intentions were pure.

"Really? Okay thanks! Nice to meet you Prince Stone." She bowed and left.

Nadine smiled and grabbed my arm, placing it around her waist.

"Why me? Not Cass?" I smirked.

"He looked filled of dread. You're having too good a time." She looked back at her.

"Already possessive are we?" I asked.

Her jaw shut and she gave a solid smile.

"If that's that word." She hummed.

"My feet hurt so bad." She groaned and I chuckled.

"I truly feel bad for women who feel the pain. The tightening of corsets, the tugging of hair, the heels and aches in the souls, it's unfortunate people make up impossible beauty standards." I observed.

"Yea, I'm fortunate to not contain the mindset they do. I couldn't fathom their personal ache of never feeling enough." She looked around.

"Take your heels off." I said and she frowned.

"My mo-"

"Off. Now." I backed up and people stared as she did what I asked of her.

"Oh fuck." She took a breath as she was on her flat feet.

I held out my hand and she looked lost as I picked up the heels and held them.

"You don-"

"Step on my shoes." I said.

"What?"

"Now." I raised my eyebrows and she used my arms to balance herself as she did what I asked.

"Now, the belle of the ball is relieved of self deprecation." I smiled slightly and she grinned, her dimples shining on her tanned face.

"You and your brother are quite sweet for how cruel people make you seem." She held onto my sides as I moved us back and fourth.

"You don't know me. Or him. We hear everything you do. We know how bad you can be. Maybe being with us can make you nastier." I smirked.

"Is that dirty or-"

"Take it however you wish my love." I sighed and she blushed heavily.

"W-would you be uncomfortable if..."

"If what?" She asked.

"If we were to uhm take you to your room, not for dirty shit, but just to see how your life is. I know it's strange but you can pick a person apart by their most personal space. If you were to walk into my room it's easily known I like the color red, Cassius gray, I like drawing, he enjoys reading. It's kinda a lead to someone's personal joys. If not that's completely understandable, it's an invasive question I expect nothing of. But it's better to ask than assume an answer." I murmured and she chuckled.

"You can. It's not invasive. And I appreciate your genuine bluntness and respect. Honorable trait." She nodded.

"I'm filled of those." I smiled.

"What do you like drawing?" She asked.

"Whatever comes to mind." I smiled at my partial lie.

"What's common?" She asked.

"I don't know how to answer that." I whispered.

"Ugh. Don't be like this Anakin, you've watched me for so long I was nearly swooning over my stalkers. I wouldn't be shocked with anything new." She put her hands around my neck and my stomach fluttered.

"You, your castle, mine, my brother." I nodded.

"Have you ever done a self portrait?" She asked.

"No." I shook my head.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Well, I think I may be too- critical." I answered.

"Nothings wrong with that. I think self image is a huge part of who one is. You should do me a favor." She grinned.

"What? Making me draw one?" I asked, amused.

"Yes. Either enhancing your flaws or the things you like of yourself." She hummed.

"What will that do for me?" I asked.

"Probably nothing. Buttttttt I'll give you a kiss on the cheek tonight." She smiled a dimpled, knee weakening smile.

"Fine." I nodded and she held out her pinky.

"Seriously? Are you 5?" I asked, dead pan.

"I'm not. You were interested in me first come on." She wiggled her pinky.

"It's hard to believe you smash peoples noses in for fun right now." I mumbled, wrapping mine around hers.

"I do it for sport." She smiled.

"Fuck you." I whispered.

"You wouldn't." She smirked.

I smiled at Cass who grabbed her slender arms and pulled her back against his from.

"Oh he would. Careful with those comments sweet girl." He chuckled and her eyes were wide.