7.♥️

Cassius Stone

I smiled, she held my wrist in one hand and my brothers in her other as she led us to her room, she paused before the door and panted.

"Stairs gets me everytime." She put her hands on her knees and sighed before standing and opening her door.

She moved aside and we looked around, never touching anything.

Her walls were a soft white, her curtains the same color, her bed neatly done, silk sheets and pillow covers.

"Do you clean your room yourself?" I asked.

"Mmhm." She nodded.

The white dresser across from her bed carried a circular mirror and a TV above it.

"Favorite show or movie?" Anakin asked.

"Cliche but Twilight." She blushed.

"How come?" I asked before seeing the corner of books on the dresser. They're Twilight books.

"I don't know, it's one of those awful things you see as a child and then it becomes a familiar comfort." She shrugged.

I hummed and the place next to the bed and dresser, across the door was a large window with one of those sitting seats by it.

"May I look?" I asked and referee to the window and she nodded.

I walked over and moved her soft curtains slightly seeing the ocean covering what was underneath this area.

"You know that used to terrify me." She chuckled and she moved so she was almost arm to arm beside me.

"What? The ocean?" I asked.

"If you ever look at the back of the castle my room is completely over the ocean, I was scared that if any catastrophe happened I'd end up in that water." She chuckled.

I adored her dimples and silken voice.

"What about now?" Akin asked her and she shrugged.

"I'm not sure. I'm not really scared of death. Not that I'm suicidal, I very much enjoy living however things happen and I'd rather brave being in my comfort space that be afraid I may fall into water." She hummed and moved so she could completely look out of her window.

"Now," she turned and faced us with a smirk, "since I've done the choosing blah blah blah, the arrangement has been made, dinner is in 30 and I have to get into a less... bulky gown. I expect to see you down there yes?" She smiled and I looked at my brother.

"Does that me-"

"Yup. Now either stay to help me tie and untie this dress, I have on undergarments or leave." She smiled.

I blinked now knowing what to say.

"I will assist with dinner and aid to the King and Queen, Cass you can help her out. I took a quite a dance it's your turn." He winked and left.

"It's so strange." She whispered.

"What?" I asked.

"The most healthy sibling pair in the Royal Kingdoms ever." She grinned and I nodded.

"It surprises me too." I agreed.

"Do you know how to remove threads on backs of dresses?" She asked walking to what seems her vanity.

"No, I've never done it." I whispered.

"Why so nervous? I thought you weren't the nervous type." She mocked me from earlier and I chuckled.