26.♥️

Nadine Stone

My heart fell straight to my ass as I looked at the three positive tests I've taken.

My mom held me, I began sobbing but I wasn't mad. I was hysterically laughing, tears falling down my face.

"How do you think this happened?" She wiped her face and I shrugged.

"I'm not sure. I mean I thought vasectomy's meant they couldn't but I guess it's not always 100%." I wiped my own tears.

"Can I go get them? Put concealer on me I was never crying." She stood and helped me up.

"Ugh I'm gonna be a grandma!" She smiled.

"You are." I grinned.

She left and I sat there.

I began feeling guilty. All the kinks, all the thing we wanted to do and try might not happen.

I suddenly worried they'd be unhappy.

I touched my stomach, wondering how far along I was.

It's been weeks since our marriage but we've had sex since then and before then.

They came in and Anakin immediately picked me up.

"Angel what's wrong?" He frowned.

"Turn around." I whispered and Cassius looked at me, his mouth gaped.

"No fucking way." He looked at me and I tilted my head, not knowing how to take it.

"Are you serious Nadine? Don't tell me this is a joke." Anakin looked at me with wide eyes.

"It's not a joke. I've been so sick and off and mom told me to-" I was interrupted, Cassius's lip on mine.

I groaned, his hands pulling me flush against him.

"You're having our baby. Fuck." He touched my stomach, the space between us.

"You're happy?" I asked and Anakin came to his side, his hand holding the other side of my waist.

"Of course we're happy." Akin touched my chin.

"But at the dinner when we talked-"

"Hey just because your gonna be a momma doesn't mean our lives are over. We don't even have to try those if you become uninterested. We're still young, grandma and grandpa gotta get there baby snuggles in. Ugh I'm so happy!" Anakin picked me up and spun me.

I laughed and hugged him when he put me down.

"What does this mean?" He asked.

"Well, coordination is next month, we can built a baby room, I trust my kings will take good care of me." I winked.

"Nothing but. So your mom knows?" Cass asked me.

"Yes. Dad doesn't." I smiled.

"Let's go." Anakin grabbed one of the tests and he squinted at it.

"Don't you pee on these?" He asked.

"Yes. I peed on them Akin." I laughed.

"Ahh. Gross." He held my hand, Cass holding my other as went downstairs.

He handed it to me and I took my slippers off, picking my dress up before sprinting to the throne room.

"Dad!" I knocked and he opened it.

"Is something wrong Dee?" He touched my hair and I held up the test.

"No."

"Yup."

"No way."

"Yes way."

"No. Nadine are you joking?" He took it and looked.

"Oh my god." He pulled me to his chest, his hands holding my head to him as he began crying.

"I'll call to see if we can get an ultrasound. Do you know how far along?" He asked.

"I don't. I've been feeling off for maybe two months but I don't know if that's it." I said and he sniffled.

"Awe don't cry." I touched his under eye, wiping the tears.

"I'm gonna be a grandpa. My baby is having a baby. They're gonna be so beautiful." He touched my stomach, nearly invisible. Maybe slightly bloated.

"I'm nervous. This wasn't planned." I whispered.

"You must be. It's okay. You have Cassius and Anakin. Your mom and I. The boy's father. Fuck their mom." He whispered the last part.

I laughed and he sighed, holding my face before kissing my forehead.

"You're gonna be the best mother. Your child will be strong and level headed while being the most intimidating thing. I trust you'll do just fine." He smiled.

"I love you." I felt myself tearing.

"I love you my daughter." He sighed.

"Now, I have to attend to a call. I'm working the damn crowns. Trying to get your grandma's and both of your grandfather's crowns is difficult and very costly." He shook his head.

"Don't do those then. I don't want this to be difficult." I frowned.

"Honey, I've served my time as King of Celeste. Your mother Queen. It's your turn to take over. My last duty as not only a King but your father is to hand you my throne, my castle. I'm not gonna fail that. Now don't be worrying about this I've got it under control. Go feed yourself. Get rest. Talk to the small human inside you. You've got close company the next several months." He smiled and kissed my cheek before ushering me off.

"He happy?" Mom asked in the kitchen.

"Very." I smiled.

"I'm so excited for you my dear. That baby is going to be so loved." She giggled and placed out a bowl of fruits for me.