28.♥️

Cassius Stone

I heard crying and I immediately ran to the bathroom, seeing Nadine crying.

"My sweet girl what's wrong?" I took her in my arms and she cried, holding onto me as I moved, sitting on the floor with her in my lap.

"My back hurts and my boobs hurt and my fingers are too swollen for my rings and I can't sleep." She whispered and I kissed her forehead.

"Do you need something from me? Here turn around." I said and she turned over, I began moved my hands through her back, over her shirt and she groaned.

"My lower back hurts the most." She whispered and I moved my hands to her sides, using my thumbs to attempt some relief.

"Take your shirt off lovey." I helped and she took it off as she sat up straight and I began using my hands to try to help.

She was a bit too big to sleep on her stomach anymore and she's nearly 18 weeks, our checkup is in a few days, our coronation being tomorrow.

"We can postpone it." I whispered.

"Nuh uh." She shook her head and rubbed her eyes.

"Am I doing anything at all?" I asked.

"It feels good." She pressed on her boobs and sighed.

"They're so itchy and starting to leak shit. I didn't think that happened until I gave birth." She complained.

"Oh no baby, it happens while your pregnant. Weeks 12-18." I told her.

"I asked." I told and she nodded, a laugh leaving her lips.

"Do you wanna try to go to bed or I can draw a bath?" I asked.

"A bath would be nice. What's the time?" She asked and I helped her stand.

"7 am." I said and she hummed.

"I'll put on concealer. It's at 12 I'll sleep after." She said and I began turned the water on.

I heard a knock and checked who it was.

"I heard crying." Her mom said and I let her in.

She walked and saw her daughter.

"Oh my dear." She walked to her.

She touched her back and smiled.

"Just think, your baby should begin kicking soon." She smiled and Nadine laughed.

"I know, I'm so happy. I couldn't be happier. I guess I've seen some women carry there children very easily, minimal pain but for some reason it hurts so bad. Everything is so sensitive." She said and I rubbed her back.

"I'll leave you to take care of her. Mind if I get you a lemon cream cheese danish?" Her mom smiled.

"Please." She nodded.

I helped her undress completely.

"Hey, I finally can't see my toes." She laughed and I touched her stomach.

"You're so beautiful." I whispered.

"Thank you for taking care of me. I'm sorry I always wake you." She frowned.

"Anakin's a heavy sleeper, scream in pain and he'd snore." I raised my eyebrows and she laughed.

"Where'd you put your rings then?" I asked.

"On the side table." She sniffled.

"Here. Anakin planned week 12 and got you these." I walked to the dresser, our underwear drawer his a box of maternity rings.