15.♥️

Nadine Kingsley

"Your coronation is in six months. I don't know how marriage would work for you, any ideas?" Mom asked and I didn't know what to say.

"What are the options?" Anakin asked.

"Well, you could get married whenever, a decade into ruling even, but it can make you look bad. Being married before you rule creates a strong base of people to support the commitment you had made to each other." My father explained.

"What are you comfortable with my love?" Akin asked me and I shrugged.

"I mean, marriage is big in general yes, but I have strong feelings for the both of you, I already know we're spending our lives together ruling and living together so I'm okay with whenever." I spoke my truth and they all nodded.

We sat, talking about our future and I wanted to snore. I cared less about this shit right now I just wanted to have fun with no responsibility.

I knew I'd focus on this eventually but it wasn't a worry now.

"Alright you're free." Dad laughed at my face and I stood, running to the kitchen.

"What're you doing?" Hands snuck around my waist and I looked out the window above the sink.

"It's raining. Let's go outside?" I asked.

"I don't kn- we're wearing white!" Akin shouted as I opened my backyard and ran out into my garden, my feet on the soft grass.

I took a deep breath, the smell of earth and nature filling my lungs.

I laughed as Cass came out with me.

His shirt quickly became see through, the white fabric clinging to his solid, incredibly defined muscles.

I looked down at myself, my gown clinging to me like a magnet.

"You're so beautiful." He touched my waist and I put my hands on his chest.

"Thinking bad thoughts?" I asked.

"You have no idea." He whispered.

"You should tell me." I smiled.

"It's not something of verbal matter my darling girl. Besides, as a prince aren't I supposed to be polite?" He said in a mocking tone.

"No. Not if your princess isn't." I said.

"Ahh. Akin doesn't wanna come out. He doesn't wanna get wet." He laughed.

I looked at the kitchen window and saw him.

He grinned and opened it.

"If you come out here you can shower with me!" I yelled and he gasped, running out the back door and slipping on the wet grass making Cass and I laugh.

He got up and ran to me.

"You're not lying are you?" He grabbed my arms for balance.

"Nope." I smiled.

"How about me?" Cassius asked.

"You had that privilege, I had to bribe this fucker." I patted Akin's face.

"Fucker?" He scoffed.

"You call me a nasty bitch. What's the difference?" I asked and he rolled his eyes, grabbing my jaw and kissing me hard.

I melted and he kissed behind my ear before letting me go.

"Are we done out here?" Akin asked.

"Why?" I asked.