13.♥️

Post written note. MY FAV CHAPTER SO FAR OMFG🥹🥹🥹

Nadine Kingsley

I bit off a piece of cream cheese lemon bread and ate it.

It was so good.

I watched as Cassius was looking at books, the place right across selling paints and artistry products.

I sat criss cross on the middle of the pathway and people just walked around me.

I rocked myself, thinking of my favorite song.

I hummed to myself, shoving more of the bread into my mouth.

It was like a flat croissant dough, the center covered in cream cheese that had some lemon zest in it. It's usually sold at the local Starbucks but I always get it warm and larger at Miss Frenzy's cafe.

I enjoyed the sun on my skin. Smiling at all the stares I got.

"Why are you on the floor my love?" Anakin walked over with a small bag.

"You got stuff?" I asked and he helped me up.

I moved and he wiped the small rocks from my thighs and ass.

"Pencils and a new notebook with good paper." He said.

"You you like painting?" I asked.

"I mean I can do it but I don't enjoy it." He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me to the open book shop.

Cass walked out with five books.

"What're those about?" Akin asked him.

"Books I'd like to read to princess." He raised his eyebrows at me.

"I'd love that." I nodded.

He smiled and grabbed my hand, putting it in his pant pocket before letting my hand go.

"What else do you want from down here?" Cass asked me.

"Nothing. Just to come over here. It's nice to get out of the Castle." I took a deep breath.

"Well, I didn't sleep well last night, whenever we get back maybe you can hang with Cass while I nap. It won't be long." Anakin said and I nodded.

"Why didn't you sleep?" I asked.

"I get restless when there's thunderstorms." He smiled.

"Ahhh, if I cuddled you would it have been better?" I asked.

"Not sure." He shrugged.

"We might have to test that sometime." I winked and he laughed.

"Okay."

-

I was lying against Cassius's chest, between his legs as he held the book in front of us and read to me.

He read with one hand, his other toying with my fingers.

"Do I bore you?" He asked suddenly.

"What? No." I frowned.

"Sorry." He said and I moved my head to the side of his chest so I could look up at him.

"Do people usually say something when you do this?" I asked.

"Well yea, all the people these days are stuck on phones and reading is a foreign thing." He said.

"No, it's not boring I love your voice." I pouted and he leaned down kissing me before continuing, my head moving back to the center as his chin rested on it.

His hand moved to flip the page and after he held the book, he grabbed the tips of my fingers, tracing my nails and rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb.

We sat in my garden, under my cherry blossom tree.

I took a deep breath, loving the way this had turned out for me.

Instead of a scary stalker, I got two semi crazy men who were shockingly romantic. I don't think I could ask for better stalkers to be honest.

I mentally laughed as I relaxed into him.

"You're happy today." He placed the book down and turned me around.

I shrugged.

"It's a really good day." I nodded.

"Give me three reasons why todays a good day." He said.

"One, I got out of the castle and got my favorite pastry, two, you finally kissed me and begging was fun, three, my favorite tree is really pretty today." I looked up at the pretty petals on the branches.

"Cherry blossom?" He asked.

"Yup. My mom planted it when found out she was pregnant with me. It's finally full grown." I sighed.

"That's cute." He grabbed my hands and I nodded.

"Why is today a good day for you?" I asked.

"I don't think it's necessarily understandable for you, but, two years is a long longer than it appears and felt dreadful. Every summer day I pictured you in dresses I'd pick out or buy. Every winter, us making a snowman. I finally get that chance." He looked at me and I smiled.

His eyes looked incredibly beautiful today. Like a bright emerald green.

"Do you think other people would hear our story and think I was some hostage? Or forced into this?" I asked.

"Probably. At the same time you're the sicko who loves it." He smirked and I laughed.

I felt hands on my waist from behind, a cheek resting against my back.

"Tired Akin?" Cassius asked him.

"Mmhm." He nodded against my back.

He grabbed me and yanked so we rolled back and my back was on his chest. I laughed and he groaned before laughing.

"Pointy ass elbows." He clutched his ribs and I touched the area, getting off.

"Does that hurt?" I jabbed at it and he grabbed my wrists.

"Yes. It does. Don't fuck with me Nadine." He quirked a brow.

"Or what?" I moved to take my wrists back but he pushed me onto the grass, hovering over me.

He leaned down and kissed me, my hands above my head.

"Cass." He said and Cassius came from by the tree, touching at my sides causing a burst of laughter to leave me.

"No no!" I cried of laughter as he tickled my sides.

"Stop it hurts." I laughed and he stopped helping me up.

"We don't carry empty threats my love." He kissed my hair and pulled me into his lap.

I caught my breath. I smiled, feeling a bit childish as I stood.

"Where are you going?" They asked.

I looked around my multi acre back yard for a free path as I tapped Anakin's shoulder.

"Tag." I whispered.

"Tag Cass." He said and he grabbed my hand as we ran.

"I'm gonna get you!" Cass shouted, following quickly after us.

I laughed, separating from Akin and going around into my little gazebo.

I caught my breath and clutched the fence.

My waist was grabbed and I was spun, meeting lips immediately and I melted.

Cass put his forehead against mine.

"Tag babygirl." He ran and I mentally cursed.

"Fuck you!" I yelled.

"You would!" He shouted from far away and I laughed, pulling loose ponytail hairs from my mouth.