33.♥️

August! 9-month mark btw

Nadine Stone

I gasped as liquid hit the floor under me.

"Hey baby- woah." Akin gasped.

"Get my mom." I held myself against the bathroom counter as I moved, lifting my gown and sitting myself on the toilet.

"My dear I'm right here." She came in and cupped my face.

"I'm having your father call the midwife, fuck I wasn't ready. Do you know what kind of birth you want? I can bring you Dr. Garcia." She told me.

"No, no. Would you mind I did a water birth? I heard those are nice. I'm not hurting now, I'm okay." I nodded.

"No epidural?" She asked.

"Nope. Cass help me to the ball?" I remains calm, Cassius the only other calm one.

Akin was panicking and my mom was too eager.

"Of course my sweet mama." He offered his hands.

I held onto him as I stood, my ankles swollen.

"Angel?" Akin came behind me, holding my hips.

"What's up love?" I asked.

"Can I go to the garden for a small period of time? I won't leave you too long." He asked as Cass knelt in front of me as I began bouncing on the ball.

"Of course. Let me know if you need anything." I nodded.

He came, taking one of my hands and kissing it as he then kissed my forehead.

"I love you Nadine." He kissed my lips softly.

"I love you." I smiled.

Cass then grabbed my hands and smiled at me.

I felt, almost a period pain but so much worse.

"Oh fuck." I groaned and my eyes went wide.

"It's a contraction darling. I'll begin timing them. Your mom taught me how." He smiled.

I held my breath and a groan left my lips.

"Breathe mama." He leaned down and kissed my knees.

I kept bouncing when it was over.

"Akin isn't very good with this kind of thing by the way. He knows all the things I do, he plans on being very attentive but seeing other people, you, in pain hurts him even if it's natural and good. He will be back probably with something for you but he might just have to pay attention to you and not your belly till he's out. I apologize on his behalf." He told me.

"He's just fine. I'm glad one of you can stomach it though." I laughed.

"Of course." He leaned up and kissed me.

I took a harsh breath as another pain hit me.

I heard the door open and I hummed, hoping the pain would leave me.

"It's okay." Cass whispered.

-

"I'm back." Akin walked in, boquet of roses and a danish.

"She wishes you the best. Made this at her house for you." He handed it to me and I laughed.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"You will never, tell our sons of those letters." Cass whispered in my ear.

"I won't." I took a bite.