Sister

Disclaimer

Please ignore the grammatical errors and any mistext. Thank you!

___________________________________________

Location: Russia ( Moscow)

The footsteps can be heard in the long corridor the tapping of boots making every single person aware of the presence. A feminine figure followed by three gaurds with weapons they were walking Passing all the furniture behind and finally the door of a big living room with a beautiful and old authentic aura opened. There sat an old man with a grin on his face and her own sister a proud smile on her face that made her confused. Finally the man noticed her got up from his sitting place to greet his friend's daughter.

" Good evening my dear child how are you!" He said and opened his hand for a hug well she was not the real mafia yet just run her uncle's gang.

" Evening uncle" she greeted with the same tone as he was the one who gave her attention when she was left with nothing.

" Well i called you for an important business" he said now back to the serious tone and bambi's smile was also faded with that.

" Whats wrong uncle?" She asked still confused with their sudden expression and tension.

" First take the seat child" he offered that quickly accepted as they both were now ready yo talk he took a deep breath and started.

" Well as you can see my age is getting old and i can't run this mafia stuff longer so i wanted to hand it to my trust worthy" he said earning a nod from both two as he continued.

" So i wanted you to take over this gang and raise my name in underworld" he completed and stopped to expect something in response.

" Well so whom you are talking about exactly?" Bambi asked hoping that his father will give her the responsibility but she don't have any problem if her sister got the chance afterall they both love each other.

" Alena i have really observed that you are much capable for this gang as you are strong enough, fighter, sharp minder and great leader so it will be good if you will rule the gang " he said she nodded not so much interested but still as it's her uncle's wish so she will do anything.

" Uhhmmmpp i wanted it dad i am also capable of handling all this" bambi whined like a child causing both to chuckle.

"Well my dear bambi i think you are younger than alena and also you are still a child for that" her father said franck said.

" No! I can also fight i am a great defender you don't know i am much much stronger that her" she with overconfidence as she is also good in fight but not much better that alena.

" Ohh that is, then who was that person knelt down almost defeated you could've died if i didn't came on time" alena mocked her sarcastically causing her sister to huff loudly but almost broke into laughter when she remembered the incident when she saw no one is laughing she stopped awkwardly.

" Anyway alena i was saying that there is a faggot in the basement who is not spitting the truth so-"

" So you want me to get the information no wory uncle i will make him open his filthy mouth you just rest" she completed his sentence and recieved a nod from the other.