Plan

Conceal - hide

Astonished - shocked

Betrothed - fiancee

--------------------------------------------------------------

The mansion was full silent the only sound could be heard was cricket chirping. But something was fishy some litte bratty thiefs were heading to the kitchen stifling in the dark hallway finally the three monkeys tip toed near the kitchen.

Actually they both are none other than jungkook, felix and micky who were heading to their mission to get the tasty and delicious strawberry cake but jungkook didn't came for it he was only craving for you know.... Yes banana milk which is kept in the refrigerator nicely chilly and yummy.

Suddenly one crack sound came form one of their steps and they both shushed with their index finger on the lips at the time. First one was jungkook than micky and last was felix the trio soon tip toed in and diverted for their business.

" I will first get my banana milk then you can take" the guy with mullet whispered and was about to strech his tattooed arm in but pulled back by the nape collar.

" Why so? First i will take" micky hushed and tried to get his thing but also got pulled by felix.

" No you two will get late i will take first" felix said and tried to get close to the thing but again pulled back.

" Hey why are you pulling me?" This time felix shrilled a little the two also didn't want to back off.

" Cz you too pulled me i will get first"

" No you guys are so mean i will the first" jungkook wailed while stomping his feet on the floor.

" No you will not" the emerald haired said in a sec.

" No i will" with this debate the trio grabbed each others hair ear and clothes in fight to decide who will win.

Their shouting awake the whole mansion and in no time all the lights turned on which stoped the three monkeys but they still didn't let go of each other.

There standing alena folding hands over her chest leaning on the door way with a bored and stern face. It was past three and the whole mansion disturbed by those three annoying monkeys.

As soon as their eyes fell on her they both stopped but still didn't let go of each other.

" What's going on here?" She asked in her sleepy voice sending the shivers through their spine.

The three straighten themselves and stood stiff with head ahead.

" See alena they are not letting me take emy banana milk" jungkook complaint like a baby pointing at both felix and micky who snapped their head towards him with a shocked expression.

" Alena he was the one who brought us here saying that let's have some fun" felix said followed by micky.

" Yes alena he did"

The mafia boss then glance over her bunny boy who shook his head with an innocent face like he is the purest boy in the world. She sighed and came forward making the three shiver in nervousness.

" You three could have enjoy your meal in the morning was it compulsory to wake the whole mansion?" She said cautiously not to be rude hands still folded over the chest.

" Sorry" they hung their head down in shame mumbling little sorry that was only audible to alena she sighed and nodded.

" Fine it was last i won't tolerate this any further now go and sleep" with this she was about to leave but halted when her name was called by the bunny boy.