Big mansion

Ding dong...

Well i am back

So let's start....
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After having such a nice time alena bid her goodbye with lia and went in car ear pods still on song playing in her ears.

Lia was wiping the table when nataliya came running and stood beside her.

"Lia i heard some voices from inside are you alright did she get mad at you in anyway" she asked looking all puzzled she knows that alena is so much powerful if she got mad they can't be able to see next day.

" No damu she was not like as you told me she even offered me to accompany her and now we are friends" lia cackled like a baby making the old lady smile.

" Oh is so she must be a good person she is not cocky after being so lavish" they continued to talk like that for an hour as the customers were less that made their work less.

Alena was driving to her near mansion while listening her favourite melody no one can deny that music is the best medicine an individual can forget their outer world of some time. Music helps if you are sad or happy or want some hook.

She was passing from many shops but her focus was only on the road then suddenly her phone rang which made her groan as her alone moment ruinned fully she check the id that made her roll her eyes.

She accepted the call to let the other speak first her mood already went in vain.

"Hello alena" she heard her sister's high pitched voice that made her close the eyes for a second. Anyone can startle at the sudden high voice if it belongs to bambi.

"Hello?" Alena decided to not to answer to make bambi annoy.

"Hellllllooo are you dead there?" Now it was a full scream of her already annoyed sister she chuckled which made the latter whine.

" What?" Alena asked after teasing her sister.

" Yeah so i was saying that kim jon sung came today at your office but you were not there so he came to me well he was threatening me that if we will not back off from his way he will demolish our base"
Bambi explained.

" So what did you do?" Alena inquired she already knows that her sister will take care of the work there.

" I stucked my tongue at him and shot his head he was really a pain in head"

The mafia leader chuckled and cackled at her on the phone.

" Okay bye now i am driving" she said and hung up the call didn't wait of bambi to reply back after ten minutes she finally arrived at the gate of the mansion.

The watchman greeted her on which she nodded and drove to the parking lot. After parking the car her door opened by a gaurd with black goggles bowed and followed her behind.