MISSION I

Author's pov.....

After the unexpected fight and meet the leader was back in the mansion only to see the three monkeys lying here and there on couches and playing video games.

She sighed and walked ahead and stood before them. But still they were so engrossed in their battle that they just ignored her presence.

She cleared her throat to get their attention but in vain they were so loud in themselves.

" Attention!" Her one command and the three stood stiff in their position they starred shocked at the leader her steen eyes dried their throat.

" Everything ready?" She inquired with boys who looked at each other and started shaking and nodding their head in them only like they are talking in eyes gestures.

" What? huh what's this all talk to me tell me is everything ready?"  They glanced at her then shook their head and looked down. She exhaled a deep sigh and then turn around.

" Get everything ready we will leave soon" with that she left from there not even glancing back both three looked at each other.

" I told you guys we should prepare everything first but you just said thet we can do it later" jungkook mumbled with a wired face and both micky and felix glared at him.

" You were the one who said to prepare later" felix scoffed and rolled his eyes at the bunny looking man both three glared at each other not noticing their surroundings.

" GET ON THE WORK!!!" a voice echoed.

"Okay!" Both three saluted and ran back to their rooms.

Meanwhile alena was staring out of the window cold breeze brushing her skin giving a chilly epiphany. Her mind was stuck on that boy who made her restless everytime she close her eyes the only face appears is that boy.

She sighed and plopped on her bed with her back on the bed she stares at ceiling looking all puzzled.

" What are you?" She mumbled and closed her eyes and soon drifted in her dreamland.

Meanwhile

Robin was also restless after the sudden encounter with the leader he was sitting at one chairman in the cafe and staring at nothing. He was confused that why his life is not supporting him. He was lost in his trance and he didn't notice that someone was behind him.

" Boo" he startled and held his chest.

" Hey are you planning to kill me?" He whinned with wide eyes to the girl who was laughing out loud.

" Your face was so funny" she managed to utter in her laughs. The boy pouted and huffed.

" You are a meanie"

" Hey but seriously what you were thinking about" she asked the male who sighed and looked down the girl sat next to him.

" Lia i don't know why but i think my life is not happy with me i just want to disappear from all these stress and life a good life with my mom."

" Hey It's okay your life is good okay i can understand how you feel but don't lose hope everything will be alright" she tried to comfort the male on which he smiled only if she knew what disaster is coming in his life.

Just like this the spend their time with nothing much.

Back to the mansion where everyone was ready to leave soon they were preparing for the mission.

The leader was wearing a short black skirt and boots with a black jacket over a tank top she had her workout gloves on. She hid a small dagger in her one of the boots for defence.