threatened

Ignore the mistakes

Location- USA ( las vegas)

Screams were echoed in the room where blood patches were spread all over. It s seemed to be a old stinky basement. Four poor people were beaten up brutality by the men. Hundred whips were enough to send the body to hell. Well they were already in hell begging and pleads were nothing for those heartless creatures.

New footsteps approached the room a man with dark aura tall and well build hunk came with a rage in his body. The only thing he was craving for was revange.

Revenge for his brother revenge for his loss.

" Pl-please boss l-leave us w-we d-don't know a-anything" a man cried clasping his hands in front for some mercy which was not for him.

" Leave you? Huh? You fuckers where were you all when she was killing my brother" he seethed aggressively at the man who was still getting whipped by the hunter.

" W-we d-did o-our ahh ow ah b-best b-but s-she aaaa she was m-much s-strong she k-knocked u-us early we a-are sorry b-boss ohhhaaaahhh" the man managed to speak in while the pain was killing him inside.

The boss gave a dirty chuckle before pulling his hair in his hand making the poor man hiss in pain.

" I don't know what you do and now you can't be able to do cause you will not be here for that" the man named mill said and pushed on the rusty and dirty ground.

He nodded to his men which he recieved and in just seconds all the crying people were dragged into the death room where God know what will happen.

He now was sipping his tea when a men came and bowed down on his on knee.

" What's the news?" Mill asked without glancing at the peasant type man

" Boss we can hack her systems to make her Surender" he said still bowing down.

" And?"

" And i know a boy who can help us" the man added at the order.

" How can you be so confident about him?" Now he put his tae cup at the coffees table and looked at him raising his eyebrow.

" Well i got to know from his previous identity details that he once hacked his school system just by his cell phone without being noticed and second time he hacked bank office system by which many money records were messed up for a mare second" he explained that made the boss face light up by the new.

" Hmm do you know more about him in details?" He said holding up his previous cold face.

" Yes, he lives with his mother only they don't have any relatives his father was a drunkard gambler who died with heart attack he studies in ST purl University his mother owns a cafe"

" You are dismissed" leader said and the man quickly went off without a word. This whole information was enough for him a smirk crept on his old face. He a notification which he found to be robin's information.

" Well now i am coming for my prey be ready" he whispered the half part of the sentence and and dialled the boy's number after some ringing sound he heard a voice which made his smirk more wide.

Location- USA ( new york)

All the students departed from the building to their destination robin took a deep breath after getting free from University. The day was really tiring as a ceremony of council was held in which he got the position of vice captain. Position doesn't matter for him he is in the council team it's enough for him.

His destination was his mother's cafe from where he will go to hone along his mother. He was walking silently untill someone hit him from behind it was just a tight tap on his head. He turned to see jessi and jack who came beside him he gave them a weak smile as he was hella tired and wanted to only have a quick nap.