Mission II

Author pov.....

The male trailed his eyes down to the leader's cleavage to get the glance at her heaven like breasts but in vain because the leader is not a slut wear those revealing cloths.

The man lift his hand to remove the mask he was getting impatient time by time. The leader held his hand in instant and smirked.

" Eager aren't we?" The leader mocked trailing her hand to his chest.

" Don't worry you will get it soon but first you have to do my challenge" she said.

" I can sacrifice my life for you" the leader rolled her eyes internally. She huffed 'a bastard who can't sacrifice a penny will sacrifice his life'.

" No you don't have to give your precious life instead" she finished and clapped her palms twice. After getting the signal felix came out with the tray of glass he stopped infront of his leader.

The leader smiled and winked st him taking the glass in her slender hand the boy winked back.

" Enjoy your drinks sir" the emerald boy smiled and dashed out after a bow.

" Soo you have to drink this for me"

The camera is off

The voice she heard in her ear the leader softly nodded and smiled bringing the glass close to the man's lips. The male smirked and took the sip then another and then sip by sip the leader fed him the whole drink. She put the glass on the table and started to straddle on his lap.

" Are you ready daddy?" She whispered and then smiled in mask the man groaned and throw his head back. This continued untill the leader heard nothing from the man.

She stood up and scoffed at the man. She lifted the man wrapping her around his waist and man's hand hanging on her shoulder.

She walked out meeting the gaurds in the way.

" Where are you taking him?" One of them asked.

" For personal space any problem?" Both shook their heads and the leader walked ahead. The silent corridor soon arrived In the way she met with William who was already there with the pistol. She smiled and grabbed the gun.

" Signal the others to get out me and jungkook will be back soon" saying this the leader moved ahead with the jerk still in her hands. And for sure the man was really heavy even if he was old.

The tapping of her feet were faster as she was really getting tired and wanted to reach the destination fast. Soon she was met with jungkook who was waiting for her in the corridor. As soon as she came near him the boy took the man in his arms and the leader sighed in relief.

" Tired i see" the mullet boy teased and the leader just glared at him both then slowly but fast ( ahh what even i am saying) walked to the back door. The corridor was empty which mde their work more easy.

Upon reaching the door they walked out but do you think it's easy no, as soon as they stepped out the gaurds out of nowhere appeared and rushed to them with guns.

The leader smirked and pulled out her gun. She blew the whistle with her mouth and soon all members appeared from the car.

The fight started with shots and punches.

" Hold him firm" the mullet boy nodded and backed a bit. Now she ran and shot the other gaurds th fight was really nothing for her.

One gaurd was aiming at jungkook who was holding the old man. She instantly ran and gave him a roundhouse kick. The man fell with a grunt.

" Get in the car!" William yelled who was already running towards the car. All chased to the big car while kept shooting the enemies.

Jungkook was also running while carrying the old man not noticing a man wielding the gun at him but before anyone could register anything he fired the gun and the bullet hit his shoulder making him fall. This enraged alena and she shoot the male straight on his forehead.