Released

Author pov ...

The door open and the leader with the members behind her entered in the room where the helpless boy was tied his energy seems to be drained after those past incidents.

He looked up to see the same face who won his mother's heart by all the lies and now she is a mafia.

Alena was stunned to see a still handsome boy after all the things that happened. Had to admit that the boy was really breath taking hunk.

She came forward to him only to hear a sob making her frown.

" P-please le-let me go i didn't d-do anything he w-was the one who threatened me t-to h-hack your devices he said that if i will n-not do it he will k-kill my mother" he sobbed in between as his voice cracked his words alena also felt bad for him.

" Then?" She asked in cold tone.

" I couldn't d-do anything b-but to compile him or else h-he would've killed my mother p-please let me go my mother don't know where i am she must be worried" he stammered and looked down to sob.

The leader sighed and bent down close to him lifting his chin up with her index finger.

" Are you telling the truth?" She asked with her usual cold tone.  He nodded vigorously like a kid.

" Words"

" Y-yes" she read his eyes to find any mini lie in his eyes but no there was none instead there was only honest and fear in his eyes.

She sighed and backed away.

" Untie him" she signalled jungkook who nodded and gently not to scare the boy untied his hands. A hope raised in his heart finally he can go back to his mother.

He stood up and rubbed his wrists to soothe the burning pain.

" We will let you go" his eyes sparkled and a wide grin crept on his face now he will be free all those round hindrance will vanish.

But his smile dropped when.

" Only on one condition" again with those conditions and all inside he was screaming and crying his brain out. Why God why? Why me?

" W-what conditions?"

" You will have to work for us" with that his world also fell. Never in his life he will work for those illigal people. His life

" I was shocked when i got to know that our devices are hacked even when i hired the best experts of the country your skills are really appreciable if you will work with us you will get the things you wanted in your life.

We will pay you and will provide medical plus security and to add more you can tell me later" as soon as she finished his eyes and mouth were wide open never in his life anyone praised him that much they just used to push it off as a hubby of him never he thought that it will become his profession.

And more over all the facilities wil be provided to him he can live a happy life and earn for his mother.

His dream to make his mother rest and enjoy her life will be fulfilled.

After his father he always thought that how he will provide everything to his mother and protect her from this cruel world but now he can and he will.

He was lost in his thoughts that he didn't even realised that the leader was calling him.

" Hey are you deaf now" she snapped at him and he smiled nervously.

" S-sorry btw how much i will get paid" the main thing is now yet to reveal the quantity of the money matters.