A good job

Author pov.....

As per the demand the said male now after his university is standing outside the gates of the mansion where he is supposed to get his job. With a sigh he walked in. He is holding a bag of clothes of him.

The way from gates to the mansion is really far as he don't have any vehicle he has to walk there and God it feels like he is covering the distance of Great Wall of China.

And finally after which feels like the ages he reached to the main door of mansion which was open and guards were standing stiff on the entrance. As he walked he stopped to look at the men standing there.

He smiled and walked in after getting a nod from them and as he walked in he saw some people in black walking towards him and said to follow him.

He did so and through the huge hallways they stopped on a big living area where some individuals were sitting and one of them was the leader herself.

She was sitting like a lady tiger so much of attitude and proud to fear anyone. Seems like they were discussing something important.

" Madam he is here" alena stopped whatever she was doing and nodded with a sigh dismissing the gaurd he bowed and left. Taking a deep breath she stood up and faced the male.

" Welcome to Thomson mansion!" She said and walked closer to him the male shuddered a bit but stood still to show that her presence doesn't affect him.

" Let's introduce properly this time , my name is Alena Thomson the owner of the most infamous company Thomson solutions and also the mafia queen daughter of Harry Thomson and Lucy Thomson " she detailed her data to the boy whose mouth was hung open.No wonder why she is a billionaire. Like having a big company and being a Mafia queen is itself is a huge profit.

She extended her hand forward for the other to shake which he hasitately did.

," You?"

" Um... My name is Robin and i live with my mom who worked really hard for me and still do i am a university student from cyber security i love computer so much and i just want to give a better live for my mother " he finished and looked around to see their reactions. She sighed internally.

The boy really don't know how to introduce.The queen nodded and stepped aside.

" Well, now let me introduce you to my members first meet witson" she gestured towards the man who waved his hand appealingly.

" Then William" the said male too waved his hand.

" Felix " he smiled and said a hii which the latter accept with with a hello.

" Micky " the aforementioned male smiled.

" And lastly my most trusted gem jungkook " the said male stood up and came forth to shake hand.

" Nice to meet you" jungkook said and shook his hand with the latter who replied with a same.

The place is really friendly not like the other mafia places which appears to be so scary. They offered him to sit and talked about a few things. And by the time he was well aware that they are really friendly to everyone.

" So let's come to the thing for which well are here" now the leader interrupted and everyone became serious.

" So as per the demand i am glad you are here so you work is starting from today " the maled nodded getting what he is told to do.

" You will be provided with a room and facilities you want but remember you will have to follow some basic rules" at last sentence her voice dropped low looking so intimidating.