Hacked

Author pov....

Alena was still asleep on the floor it's been an hour and no one even knocked on the door or bothered to look for her.

Why? Because it's normal for her to stay in her room for hours doing something and she don't like it when someone enter in her room and intrude in her work.

The one who does special invites his or her hell except her members.

She maybe act soft and smiley but only she knows how does she manages it.

Soon her sleep was disturbed and stirred in her sleep. She sat and sighed and rubbed her eyes. This is really satisfying for her to stay alone and no one can intrude in your work.

She stood up and walked to the bathroom to freshen up. The room will always stay her safe place in every life. It always reminds her how she spend her loved moments in this room.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

The voice of typing was continuous as the male was typing without any break anyone who doing this would have been collapsed already.

But he can't stop.

Why?

Well the said monster was just behind him gawking at his back boring deep holes. But he just ignored and was doing his work.

He has already got the required information which he needed about his target.

" Need some beverage?" He heard the latter ask on which he shook his head and continued his work. He heard him sigh and then all the room was silent only the noise of typing was still going.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Two hours later.....

Yeah, it took him two hours and he is still typing like no tomorrow and he didn't mind but the person behind him seems to be frustrated as hell.

" How much more time?" He heard but choose to ignore him and doing his work.

" Hey how dare you ignore?" And he heard the fast footsteps and he also fasten up his pace and soon he clicked enter button he was up rooted up by his collar.

" It's hacked!!" He exclaimed afraid that the mafia can do anything the male stopped and looked at the screen to see all the records and information of the hacked one.

He smirked and and laughed and hugged the male so tight.

" I knew it you will do it ahhh finally a big relief!" He glanced at the screen then at the male who was scared as hell.

" Hey now don't need to be afraid you won my heart boy!" With that he sat on the couch taking the male beside him.

" So tell me what do you want you should get a reward right?" He seethed and laughed more.

" I want to go home and i want you to stay away from me and my mom and have to forget that i have ever done something for you i will leave the country too" he said which he thought will be best for him and his future but seems like the other don't liked at all.

His smile faded replaced with a hard face his eyes held the only thing which is anger.

" I can't"he said in his deep voice sending shivers in his whole body.

"B-but"

" No! Because you are now joint with this business and you can't go away from this and if you will try you will be lying dead"

" Why! Why me i don't want to be involved in this shit mafia stuff i want live my life like a normal person why can't i huh?! I want to go away from you all!!" He exclaimed standing and he was fed up he never wanted to get involve in those life taking businesses.