Upside down

Dwindle - destroy

Perish - die

Lumbago - back pain

--------------------------------------------------------------

The figure was sitting inside his room forehead resting on both the palms he is totally stressed. The scenario which earlier happened caused a big mess with his mind.

Getting a threat to do something which you don't even know for the cost of your mother is not a small deal. The only person in his life who he worshiped every second with his devotion don't want to loose her.

The tick tick of clock feels like the timing of a bomb which a be burst by any moment. Tears were shedding from his eyes he can't find any solution but to obey the Unknown person.

He was sitting when suddenly he heard the door click he instantly wipped the tears and pretended to be normal he turned and saw his mother a box of pizza in her hand a smile lingering on her lips.

Seeing his mother a automatic smile appeard on his lips he can't help but to adore her she means the world to him.

She slowly approached him and sat beside the boy he put the box aside and looked at robin a frown on her face.

" Did you cry buba what's with that tear marks?" She asked concernly cupping his cheeks he smile shaking his head to ensure that he is okay.

" I am happy that i got you as my mother in my next life too i want to be your son only" his voice was harsh by crying he can't tell his mother and worry her.

She smiled and hugged him tightly patting the boy's back oh how soothing this feeling is his all pain and tension vanished away by the comfort. After some minutes she pulled apart from him and pecked his forehead.

" I will always be with you remember that" the letter nodded his head tears filled in his eyes. But before the drops could roll down she wipped them away and patted his cheek lightly.

" Okay now stp with this emotional scene and let's eat the pizza yeah?" She muttered and the boy nodded slightly. Nataliya picked the box opened it and took the slice to feed him. She brought the food near his lips with a grin the latter took it gladly in his mouth moaning in taste.

He just wanted the time to stop right away and let him enjoy the moment with his mother for him it's the only heaven he want.

And they spend the time just like giggling and laughing their heart out.

Now it's past ten in the night his mother was long asleep. He was hella nervous cause its the time he will meet his the Unknown man who turned his happy life upside down.

He checked the wall clock it shows 10:32 pm the time which he now hate the most he just wanted to hide in his mother's embrace and let her solve his miseries but deep down he know that he can't.

He put a black hoodie and a pair of black jeans he took his phone and shoved it in his pocket. The boy tip toed out of his room and checked if the way was clear to his luck it was. He slowly walked out without erupting any unwanted noise he finally opened the main door and ran out.

After he successfully snuk out he made his way to the adress which he don't know where is but the GPS helped him out. The hooded boy was silently walking alone on the road he felt the cold brezze his his face making him shiver.

" I should've put a jacket instead" the boy muttered under his breath. He rubbed his palm together to produce heat by friction.

After walking for minutes he stopped infront of a alleyway it looked eerie with every corner. Suddenly he felt something coming upon turned his eyes catched a black long shinning car which droped his jaw he was amazed by the lavish aura.

But he shook his head to throw the thought away it's not the time to get distracted. He again slowly made his way back into the dark space between two huge buildings. He was scared as hell who the hell sets the place like this to meet?

" Well hello kitten" suddenly he heard a voice which echoed in the whole corridor. And a shadow came out of the dark he narrowed his eyes to see who was that.

There came a man with broad shoulders and black intimidating eyes he was wearing black leather jacket over a white t-shirt and black pair of jeans branded shoes making his body more tall.

But he was not alone two men were behind him for company.

Their dark aura made the poor guy step back he was so scared. The man from earlier came closer and stood before robin whose eyes were filled with terror. The man lifted his hands and grabbed the boy's chin with his index finger and thumb.

That touch caused the boy to shiver. The man tilted his face to left then right for a perfect view.

" Hmm you look beautiful baby boy" that raspy voice ftom earlier which caused him to whimper.

" Well first let me introduce my self i am david one of the most feared gangsters" the words caused the brunette wide his eyes no one will try to meddle in these illigal things but what if they  occasionally drag you in the abyss.

" W-what d-do i-i h-have t-to do?" The boy finally said but just a whisper.

" Hmm yeah ok let's talk about the work so listen cautiously and don't interrupt me" the poor brittle nodded shivering in fear.

" My only enemy present in this world is alena who killed my brother and i want revenge o-- by the way why i am repeating it twice umm ok so the point is that i want to dwindle her empire for which to will have to hack her software and dig out all the information for me will you do it?" The man named david stated while moving around him his last question was just a whisper in his ear.

He would do anything for his mother no matter what if it cost his own life. He vigorously nodded in agreement. The latter smiled patting the boy's cheek slightly.

" Good boy now the deal is fixed tomorrow i will pick you up to my place and don't you try to be smart" every word was so intimidating to him.

The brunette widen his eyes when he felt the other's hand on his waist the most gagging and gross action for him slowly the hand went down to his butt the boy was hella uncomfortable he just wanted to run away ftom there.

Finally he muster up some might and pushed the man who just smirked amd cleared his throat shoving his hands back in the pockets.

" Ok so now you can go and get some rest cause tomorrow you will have so much work to do" with this david and his minions left from there leaving the gloomy brunette with reumy eyes oh how much he wants to run and hide in his mother's arms but is that possible?

No, probably not yet.

He harshly wiped the liquid from his cheeks and eyes. He sighed and turned on his heels to move. His life really turned upside down. His calm life ruined in just a span.

He forcefully dragged his soulless body on the hard surface of footpath he again saw that car from earlier again but this time his expression was still blank.

He didn't notice that the sky was covered with big fat clouds and soon a cold water drop fell on his wrist he glanced up to see that the clouds started to pour he quickly ran and stood under a stall shelter.

The weather made it more gloomy every drop which sprinkled upon his face made him close his eyes. The cold water caused him to shiver so he pulled up his hoodie above his head.

Suddenly he felt some vibration in his pocket he fished his phone out and checked to see the message from david.

Be ready tomorrow morning at 8:00 i will be out of your house

He sighed and shoved it back. Tears welled up in his eyes he slightly looked up at the sky which was too crying by his gloominess.

To be continued....