Night club

Blood flower- fire

Murky- dark

Plunge- a short dip in water or something deep

Location- new york ( USA)

After a peaceful and relaxing nap alena woke up with a yawn and checked the time to find that she slept for an hour she streched her arms up and released with a satisfied grin.

Tonight she has to go to the night for a drug deal with a cheap and of course not so good man that man owns two clubs which always are full with drunk and lusty people. But why fear when alena is here.

The knock was heard at the brown wooden door she instantly looked at the direction and called the latter with come in word as the man entered was none other than sam with a smug face.

" What?" She asked looking confused at the male.

" I was thinking if you would take me with you" he innocently muttered loud enough to reach in other's ears.

She smiled and nodded only to see a baby jumping up and down in excitement. Their friendship is best as ever and oh how cute they both look together.

" Okay okay stop now go and prepare everything our members will be here soon" she replied and the male nod in reply he ran out of the room leaving a chuckling alena behind.

The family she got from the Almighty is really adorable which she appreciate the most after her biological family she determined that she will show the world her power and kill her family's culprit.

After the success she started her search everywhere in the world. He must be hiding somewhere she will make him regret his every decision he took to har innocent people. Her sister like friend who was also killed brutally. She was just a small child to die before living her life.

With a deep sigh she pulled the blanket off of her body and moved towards the bathroom to freshen up before going out.
She entered in the well lavish washroom three curvy spherical mirror above the counter a relaxing cozy tub for stress reliever a shower beyond the glass door.

She looked in the frist mirror hands leaning on the counter supported by hands. She stared at her reflection in the plane surface sometimes it feels to be safe alone sometimes giving yourself a good time.

Life is like a pattern if you understood you will survive or will fell in the deep darkness which is infinite.

She turns the tap on lazily eye lids falling due to tiredness she cupped her palms to catch the running water and splash the required amount of cold liquid on her oily face she picked up a facewash applied a little amount on her palm rubbing it on her face removing the dusty extracts from her polluted skin.

After a good time she again splashed the water thrice and glanced on the mirror with a deep sigh she she pulled the towel and wipped her face she went out and entered in the closet and changed into a black long coat on turtle neck sweater which is bargandi colour. A pair of skinny jeans with black heels her closet was filled with branded and fashionable outfits.

After getting ready she heard a honk of car. It was the signal that the team members are here everything is aside when it comes to her team as a leader she should show them the way of light as she do.

She turned and went out of the room walking through the corridor led to the stairs. Coming down from the stairs five men came in her view sitting on the couches.

She slowly approached them upon seeing their leader all the members stood up and bowed in respect with a grin on their moon like faces.

She returned the same friendly smile and nodded her head the men sat on their previous places. Alena took the seat on her favourite red couch.