Second meet

Haggle - nagging

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Today robin took a day off as he have to go to that place where he will fish out all the information of that unknown person who can be more treacherous.

He was lying on his bed staring at the ceiling and God knows how long he had been staring at one particular point he was thinking about the earlier encounter of him with that strange man who threatened him for god Knows why he don't want to be get in these mafia matters.

He jerked up and sat on the bed he pulled his hair and screamed in frustration his mind is really not working at all.

Suddenly he heard the sound of ting he snapped his head to see a notification in his phone he immediately dashed and picked it up to see that new message from the unknown number again.

Unknown

Come at * xxxxxxxxxx" at 9: 00 and yes come wearing a mask and cap so that no one can recognise you don't try to be smart babe

He sighed and threw his phone on the bed.

" I want to run away from here" he muttered and plopped on the bed.

" God please help me" he sighed and closed his eyes and don't know when he fall asleep while drowning in his thoughts.

He don't know what is coming in future for him....

It can be good or bad who knows

At good times

The girl was now sitting on the chair with her phone scrolling in it she was again back in that VIP room in the cafe to enjoy some time alone.

With a sigh she put the phone on the table and closed her eyes arched her head back the days are really tiring.

Suddenly the door opened and lia came in with the tea and pastry in her hands she carefully put the stuff on the table gave a sweet smile and sat on the chair opposite to her.

" Tired?" She asked the leader who nodded and straighten her posture the worker came close and stood behind her making the leader confused but then suddenly she felt two soft petal like hands on her shoulders and a soothing feeling came rushed through her body she moaned at the pleasure.

The girl was giving her a massage ( you dirty minded people). She rested her back on the chair and let lia do her work.
After some minutes of massage the worker stopped and stood in front of her.

" Better?" She asked on which the leader nodded and smiled in bash. The girl really has magic in her hands. The mafia boss took the cup and sipped the tea.

" You have magic in your hands" she praised the girl who shyly looked down and tug the strand of her behind her ear.
She sat on the chair opposite to the leader and both talked some random chats.

" Ohh so you are a painter also" the leader asked curiously on which the girl nodded.

" You see that painting it's made by me" she pointed at the painting behind the leader who turned to see a beautiful enchanting view where a calf was being licked by It's mother with tender.

" Woah you are so talented and you really have a good knowledge of nature" the raven complimented turning around to the girl who was shyly still looking down.

" Thanks" lia muttered in a small voice but audible to the raven. The leader chuckled and finished her desert. After she was done the girl stood up and took the utensils as she was about to leave she was stopped by the boss who stood up and came ahead to stand in front of the girl.