First meet

Hello...

New update..

Present..

Location : new york ( USA)

Somewhere in another country in a small dusty house not so much but still old looking house a family including a boy and his mother. They were not so lavish just a normal life with a normal job as the mother does household work at other's houses and the son was a device hacker sometimes people need him to search information or to hack any system.

Their life was not good at all they were under many depth of people as the boy's father was a drunkard gambler he cost every precious thing in just greed. He was a rude and irresponsible person who don't even cared for his only family.
Alcoholic bad habit also made his job down. Everyone he would come and fight over money and blabbed some shit to his wife. Sometimes he would beat them to make their life miserable.

One he came total drunk wobbling on his way and like always he made a scene that night he drank in high rate that lead his health worse and made his kidneys a waste. That night after bickering when he was about to beat them he fell with a loud thud and died on the spot cause of heart attack.

Neighbors were watching the whole drama his wife named Natalia cried hard that night clutching her son to her chest soon the corpse was taken in ambulance to keep in isolation. For assistance they also took her statements as how he end up like that? How he treated his family?

After the death of her husband she was unemployed and had to take care of her son somehow she requested to the neighbours to let her work in their house and as understanding people that they knew about her they allowed her in their house.

Sometimes they pay her extra as they were soft and kind people. She enrolled him in school with hard work she afforded some money and payed his fees. He was good in studies not so good but average but never made his mother embarass he respect her every time.

In school he was mostly interested in computers one day he even hacked his school computers that made everyone confuse he always scored high marks in computer subject. Seeing her some this much interested in systems she brought him a laptop to increase in IQ level more.

Now her son was in University for which she now own a small cafe where he sometimes help his mother. In these years she worked hard with sweat in blood never she took off these years were really hard for her but she managed only to give a good life to her son.

The time was in the morning where natalia was making breakfast for herself and her only son robin who was sleeping selling the horse in his dreams. His alarm was buzzing in his ears trying to wake the bear up. He stretched his skinny long arm and shut the alarm off in order ro not ruin his beauty sleep.

" Robin wake up you will get late for University!!" His mother yelled from downstairs followed by some sounds of utensils and a radio for old songs.

Natalia was a sucker of old authentic songs when she started to own her cafe.

He slowly sat up with a yawn and streched his arms. With a sigh he stood up and went in front of the mirror analysing his features admiring his handsome plus beautiful face.

" What a beauty i am hmm?" He said to himself a proud grin never leaves his face he shrugged and went to do his morning routine. He came with a towel wrapped around his waist again standing before the mirror.

" Mirror mirror on the wall who is the beautiful and handsome in the world yeah that's me" he sang dancing in his own mind after his performance he wore his outfit with black shirt and white marine ripped pair of jeans.