Fired up

One by one if they weren't perfect Bucky would kick them off the team and that only left 3 people left. Some random girl, Addison, and due to Addison's "persuasion" to her cousin even her friend Bree who would be a stand in but none the less was on the team.

It had been her dream to someday be a flyer, but after seeing Bucky and his team be so nit picky about a little bit of everything they hadn't called her out she hadn't been told no she had sat out herself, she knew it was never going to happen, but Addison told her cousin that Bree had, had some serious prep and he could never say no to cousin for long.

Bucky went on to say that everyone loved cheer and how important it had been to people and that they needed it more than ever now cause of us. Because of us zombies. Meanwhile, I'd gone and told Zed and my friends that yes Addi was my biological sister.

That I knew that even when everyone had their minds erased from me of me ever existing however, people had still thought that my name sounded familiar to them. It still doesn't change anything like the fact I'm a zombie. Except to the theater people. Jack, and my sister, who doesn't know I'm her sister. And just when Zed was starting to think my biological sister liked him....

She and Bree were inside Seabrook van and Bucky handed them a carton of eggs for cheer initiation and wanted them to egg our house. After getting home for the day I'd taken the wig off and the contacts out. Now Zoe and I were outside playing when I turned to them saw them. I looked at Addison and she looked back at me our eyes met, and my face turned scared as I reached for my hair. Zoe, Farrah come inside please girls it's time for dinner.

Coming I called scooping Zoe up in my arms and carrying her inside. Addy and Bree hid behind some trash cans and Zed came out to see if anyone was there they locked eyes and he lied when he said no one. He didn't want them getting caught but was upset. But Addy starred off into space as her mind got foggy. She knew my hair looked familiar. The only good that could've ever came out of her seeing me like that would've been if it had jogged her memory of me.

Please let her stay mommy?! Please she's just like me mommy please?! Addison come on let's go. Bree told her. Addy? Huh? She shook her head. She looked at the egg carton in her hand and then the trash and threw them away. Zombie's lives are like this? I wish I'd known! Have zombies always been harassed like this? I never knew! Come on let's go.