I thought you were different

It (outfit 3)was the next day when we were all in the basement for class. Addi had gone to her cousin and told him that she thought it was wrong for people to pick on us, that we were just like them.

But Bucky went on to keep saying how badly people needed cheer and that zombies were distracting people from what was really important, himself, cheer an well himself. And that she should be ready for the prep rally later today.

Yeah, Bonzo you guys were right aside from totally getting rejected from the football team, I met a girl that was a cheerleader that also happens to be my sister's biological twin sister, and I thought she was the one, but I was wrong cheerleaders suck, they're terrible.

No offense. Zed? I whisper. She saw me without my wig. She what? When they came last night Zoey and I were outside waiting for dinner and since I was home I looked like myself again. I'm really hoping that means if she saw me that she'd remember me, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. No one here remembers me even if my name does sound familiar.

But hey, at least aside from last night you've been having some kind of luck. Right? What about that Jack kid? He's ok I guess. Yeah, you're pretty cool too. I jump when I hear his voice. Addison, Jack what are you doing down here? Yeah, no humans down in the basement! The zombie teacher/janitor guy reminds them.

But he's still the janitor and had to go do that part of his job. I'll ask again.... What are you doing down here? I um.... Addison stutters. Before Jack nudges her. We lock eyes. Until she turns back to Zed.

I'm here to apologize, not that it's any excuse or a good one anyways, but my cousin is a jerk about zombies and last night was cheer initiation, but I'm sorry.

What if Bucky sees us all talking together? I question them. Then we make sure he won't. And your secret is safe with me. Addison whispers to me. It's pretty I like it.

Um.... I'll see you guys at the pep rally. Zombies don't do pep rallies. Eliza tells her. Zed promises her that we'll think about it. Um Farrah before we go, the theatre teacher wants to talk to us about R&J after the pep rally. Sounds.... Uh.... You can say great, you're allowed to be excited for something. Zed says rolling his eyes at me. Someone might as well be.

Then, that's great Jack, see ya soon. Break a leg Addi. Thanks. She waves. It means good luck in the theatre. I tell the other zombies. I hope she does really. Eliza mumbles. Lizzy that's not nice to say about my sister. I scold her. She blows me off. At the top as she and Bree get ready for the pep rally she's kind of disappointed that the zombies won't be coming, and then Bree says we were there and she's happy.

As we walk down Bucky is watching us, as are Jack and the other theatre people. I quickly wave to him as I walk by. Bucky and his captains decide to sabotage everything to make us all go away. He has the others prepare the spirit sticks.

Eliza is upset that Zed and I made them come up to see this, just so that she thinks to see Addison, I wouldn't had minded seeing my sister or Jack while we were up here. Everyone starts cheering for Bucky as he jumps out of a paper banner of his face on it and lands in a pose on the ground ready for the pep rally to begin as the banner is replaced by another duplicate.

When they all start cheering a couple secs later the sparklers come. Now let's show them who they really are. Monsters! Bonzo gets scared of the fire all the zombies start to scatter. Zed gets knocked away making his Z-Band unstable but then Addison is tossed into the air and Bonzo has scared off the spotters, and Zed lunges forward knocking over the football guys to catch Addison.

The coach likes what he sees. I was the only one that didn't scatter. Since I wasn't born a zombie. Now that it looks like the pep rally was over, the coach and the theatre teacher call Zed and I over. We look at each other and smile taking off.