Meeting the parents

Look I'm all for trampling the system and the other team but this dangerous! You really have to stop messing with your Z-band. Nice try Lizzie I told him that too, he wouldn't listen to me. You did great in the play she tells me. Thanks Liz. Anyways, BTW she's right Farrah you and Jack did an amazing job. But, back to the point. Eliza it's my last and biggest game and after this I promise I won't use it again.

Fine, let me see it. She tells him. But the Acy's were watching us and listening to us. Speaking of I'll meet you up later when you talk to my biological family members when you meet my parents but I've got to go meet up with Jack's so that means I also have to go make myself over. Since I look you know not human. Bye, I kiss his cheek hugging Eliza. But meanwhile the minions had reported to Bucky about what was going on.

We know how Zed is winning games! He's cheating! He's messing with his Z-band and it's all thanks to Eliza. And speaking of being something we weren't Zed and Addison had met up with each other and.... Addison I'm so sorry about last night. That couldn't had been easy on you. I was scared about getting in trouble and we got swept up in the chaos.... Its ok Zed I'm the one that's sorry, but my parents won't me do anything more with cheer until they meet you.

That's great they can meet me and I'll charm with my quick wit and charming smile. No not great she shakes her head, they don't know you're a zombie. And they hate zombies or anyone who looks different from them. He cuts her off. Yeah, I was afraid to even tell my parents about meeting my sister last night after getting caught. They don't know that I know her. Well they will after we meet up with them.

I'm sorry that we've caused you and Jack so much trouble. No, you guys are great, you haven't done anything wrong except be yourself and you're great. At least I think you guys are. And whether or not Farrah is my sister or yours I know we both will always love her like family. And you know what?! If we can't be together then maybe I don't even want to cheer! That's crazy Addison you love cheer. I'm sorry I just wish I could flip a switch and change everything.

Listen, I'm late for class we'll talk later she apologizes. While Zed gets an idea. Meanwhile.... I went up to the dressing rooms since most of my stuff was still up there from this morning and I now had to spray my skin back with normal colored safe colored spray paint since the other one has been on my skin without fail no matter how many showers I've taken over the last 8 years. I took my jacket off, putting it in my backpack, I covered my necklace with a scarf to hide the fact it said zombie on it.

I took my green contacts out, and had been looking through my old stuff and had found the old blonde wig I once wore but now I looked like pretty much everyone else in this town. Blonde hair blue eyes, healthy pale colored skin and pretended my Z-band was a watch. Just a normal watch. As I changed out of dark gothic zombie colored clothes and changed into a pair of clothes I made sure Addy knew I was borrowing from her. Whether I wanted to or not (outfit 5) But now I looked like Addison and I were twins. I switched my boots for flats and pulled my hair back under a headband instead of my loose ponytail. And to my dismay and putrid hatred for makeup decided I better make a good impression applying a light pink lip gloss, a skin tone blush and light shade of eyeshadow the worst part about trying to be someone I'm not. We were going to meet in the theatre. Jackson where is your beautiful Juliet? His mother asked fluffing her hair.

She's almost done touching up. Him: My parents are egger to meet you. Me: I'm sorry, I'll be right out. Him: It's ok take you're time. I grabbed my bag and opened the door of the dressing room. As I walked around the corner. I hear her. His dad said fixing his tie. I peeked around taking a deep breath. Is that her son? His dad asked him pointing towards me. Farrah? He called for me. Don't be shy dear we don't bite. His mother encourages. T: No but I'm afraid I might. I calmed myself down and walked to center stage as I used the stairs on the entrance to come down and meet them in the house.

Farrah you look so normal. Jack told me. I wasn't sure if that was a compliment or not. Thanks? She's beautiful his mother told me. As I blushed. J: She is but I liked the way she looked before he frowned. Whatcha talkin' about Jackson this is how I normally look? A pleasure to meet you.... Mr. and Mrs....? George and Linda. Farrah nice to meet you I shake their hands. So what would you like to know about me? I asked them. As we sat down in the seats. They sat on the seats while Jack and I sat on the steps in front of them so that we could face each other.

Jack has told us so much about you. With all due respect ma'am if that were true he wouldn't had gotten in trouble last night for being in the theatre with me. I smile taking his hand. As I brush my hair over my shoulder. You're hair.... His mother exclaims. I jump in fear. T: Oh not already?! What? I ask. What's wrong with it? I play with it. N-nothing it's beautiful. Do you have any siblings? She asked me. Oh yes both biologically and non.

But with all due respect ma'am you wouldn't believe me even if I told you. You're adopted? His father asked. Oh, oh yes. I frown. As I took out a prop handkerchief from my pocket as I made myself cry tears. I'm sorry excuse me. I dab my eyes as Jack rubs my back playing along. My birth parents they saw something wrong with me and made everyone forget who I was ever since I turned 8. Biologically I'm Addison's twin sister. But now they themselves have no idea who I am and my brother Zed whom is the quarterback of the football team going to be meeting them with Addison when I'm done talking with you two. Because I'll be meeting up with them all for the first time in 8 years.

And are your other parents.... Do they treat you well? His father asks me. My father yes, I never knew the mother, she died sometime shortly after her second child. Her youngest is 8 years old and is the most precious thing. I love them all to literal pieces. There, there sweetheart. Jack says almost completely through his teeth. He'd been rubbing my back so long his hand started to trail to my side and as I felt it get closer I wrapped my other arm around my waist and patted his hand so that it wouldn't move.

He frowned at me wondering if he'd done something wrong and then looked where his hand was and he smiled. As I looked to him out of the side of my vision keeping an eye on him it was almost like he could tell what I was thinking. My eyes said "don't you dare"! I watched his facial expression seem to say "no promises." So, instead I pulled his arm to my lap setting it there after bringing it back around so that I could intertwine our fingers. I felt him try again and gave that hand a gentle squeeze. I was trying to be on my best behavior as a human.

He was about to ruin everything. Well, it was so nice to meet you Farrah but we don't want to keep you. And you did a lovely job in the play this morning with our boy. Thank you Linda, George it has been my absolute pleasure and joy to meet you both. I brushed down my dress and leaned over to kiss Jack's cheek. As I whispered into his ear. Don't! I mean it! I'll see you at the game too Mi Amore. He smiles and winks. I keep myself from rolling my eyes and seeming rude. I wave goodbye before blowing him a kiss and going on my way.

Once I'm gone, I go to meet up with my friends before we're supposed to meet up with Addy and I's parents with Zed since I knew he was going to insist that he do. And I hoped seeing me again would spark a memory in them and that they would love me for me. The minions were wanting Eliza's laptop cause they saw that's how she did it. And in order to get it they had to distract her.

Only Lizzy isn't like other girls she wasn't gonna want to pamper herself and do a spa day. That's something we had in common we don't giggle and do make up and paint each other's toenails or whatever. But then she was sold on VR. But then they changed their minds once they had it. And took it back with them to try and crack the code to get in only there was fire wall on her computer.

Hello Zed. Wow sis. You look normal. The only not normal thing about me is my hair Z. Look, Eliza said not to swipe right but no risk no reward and I know this is going to hurt just don't try to stop me. Zed? I cringed. But there we were at the house he had flowers with him. And the cheer people got in because the software was corrupted just as Eliza warned of him long before hand. But they got in and we were in trouble come the game. But for now....

That's it I can't take it anymore, there's something you guys have to know. Addison panicked. Now we're getting somewhere. Our parents agreed. Zed is.... Here. Her mother fluffed her hair. Wait don't open that door! But our parents scolded her on her manners. Fine open it but you guys need to know that my homecoming date is.... Handsome. On the other side of the door Zed looked normal looked human. And Addison was surprised to seem him this way. And with company. Oh what lovely flowers they're beautiful.

Hi, I'm Zed this is my sister Farrah. Oh yes, her I remember seeing in the play. It's funny you have two different last names and Farrah you have our last name. Her mother glances me up and down. Now how do we know that name and why does it sound so familiar? My father asked us. You were lovely in the play our mom told me. Thanks mom. I mean ma'am I cringed. So polite. You know you look like someone we knew, know.... Hm.... About 8 years ago.

Farrah? Farrah? Hm.... My eyes lit up hoping they would remember but she couldn't and I frowned. But I wasn't sure if that was good or bad because they had already gave me up once. Maybe it was better if they had no idea who I was after all. Tell me do you have any other children? I asked. Addison shook her head at me in fear and in worry. I could almost see the gears working in their minds. Almost as if a flash of something crossed their minds.

Hm.... Farrah sweetheart, um.... How do you know Addison? Her mother asked me. And is Zed your real brother? I'm actually adopted. My parents saw something wrong with me and gave me up when I turned 8. I had a twin sister before then and they made people forget who I was almost like I never existed and took away all of any evidence in their house of me. Had to try again with my sister since she knew who I was more or less. I was born with unusual hair. Cutting does nothing as does dying it and Doctors can't explain it. It's naturally purple but I was born with blue eyes and looked normal otherwise.

For 8 years they let me and my sister wear a wig but when we turned 8 they decided I didn't belong so I grew up with a different family and I still wear the wig. But my other parent loves me for me as do Zed and Zoe. We met during cheer. But you're in theatre. Yes, she had cheer initiation and saw me without my wig on but actually it happened before that. We 4 met in the supply closet during a zombie lockdown in the safe room when the lights were off. It's better meeting people that way you can meet them without judging them, to give them a chance. Because when those lights are on everything changes.

Anyways Addison is a cheerleader like my sister said and I'm on the football team. When dad said he played full back, back in the day. Zed said him too. Zed, brother dearest.... I thought you were the quarterback I'm lost. That's ok he smiles at me patting my head, I'll explain it to you later. But no that's the position I play as well. And then Addison said we were going to the homecoming game together. Yes, and Jack and I will meet you there. Actually.... Addison he's such a nice boy and Farrah is so familiar and so polite and her story is so sad and also familiar.

You're the only one we know that wears a wig to hid your hair. But I can't recall an event at this time of doing that. I'll think a little on it. Mom said. It's funny you say dig. I start.... But Zed nudges me gently not as hard as he wished he could've so that we don't cause any alarm. Well Zed, Farrah it was nice meeting you. How did you.... She asked Zed. I used skin safe spray paint took my contacts out and put my old wig back on. Yeah and I know you asked to borrow my clothes.

Wears your jacket and Z-band and zombie necklace? Zed asked me. Jacket in bag, Z-band under sweater, necklace tucked under scarf. I'm sorry about mom and dad, it almost seemed like they were remembering you. IDK Addy maybe it's for the best if they knew I was me its possible we would've gotten into an argument and they would've found out that Zed wasn't really human I picked my words carefully enough. I hope. I'm still sorry. Anyways how did you.... Zed cut her off. I adjusted my Z-band I can feel the energy coursing through my bones and it feels amazing he tells Addison.

Well I thought we have some time before the game.... Zed starts. Let's take you girls on a real date. I heard another voice say. A date?