Fired up again till bam friendship

We're up next Bucky says prideful. How is this going to work? His Acy's asked him. We're not even half a team?! They reminded him. We're gonna be great he exclaimed. I can feel it in my gut. In the pit of my stomach. That's not good they remind him. Suddenly he wasn't feeling so go.

And it got even worse then they tried to preform because they didn't have enough people to do anything. Not their tricks or their flies not enough spotters. What is that sound? They asked looking around Bucky had never heard that sound and he didn't like it.

This is the best kind of sweet revenge Eliza exclaimed. Self sabotage! I high five her as we all stood in the wings watching as they fell apart. The audience booed at them and it wasn't a sound Bucky liked while his little minions told him what it was.

This had never happened to them. They should've never kicked everyone off the squad. They didn't have enough people. That's when Zoey stepped in. She took her hood off. And cheered with her own pom poms.

People still booed because they didn't like zombies but she didn't care. Go Seabrook cheer! She cheered. What's she doing? We all asked as we watched. She's cheering. She's changing things by cheering. Addison Zed and I agreed with each other.

While Eliza questioned it. That's not how cheer works one person can't make things change by a single pair of pom poms. She's not going to do it alone. I encouraged. We tried to get Bucky and his minions on board with the rest of us.

We weren't gonna let Zoey do this alone. Zombies celebrate their differences so we were gonna let our freak flags fly. Because theatre people do that too. Zombies and theatre people are more alike than anyone will ever know.

Because they'd never see us as normal and guess what?! We're not normal. No one is and we're not going away. But Bucky couldn't get on board so Zed was our leader. So, this is our resolution? I questioned. I was gonna ask that. Eliza teased.

Yeah this is our resolution they told us. Ok but does it have to be cheer?! She complained. Don't worry Eliza I'm with you on that part. Now here we were watching history unfold zombies and humans on the floor together. 

as much as I hated cheer like Eliza we were all really good and with someone like Bonzo there to catch Bree she got to fly. And Zoey went off stage and told Bucky how much she looked up to him that he was the greatest cheerleader she'd ever seen.

I'm pretty good aren't I. She pointed on stage and handed him back his whistle. Bucky took over the minions joined us and Bree flew. Addison Jack told Zed and I they loved/liked us in zombie and we were surprised and happy as we said it back to them.

Zombies and cheerleaders? Who would've thought they could change everything by cheer? And live happily ever after? Well I guess we'll have to see. Won't we? But we didn't win the championship but we got something better.

We brought the sides together and we threw a great block party. All our parents were getting along I was even getting along with my cousin Bucky and the cheerleaders. And them with Jack. Zoey look like Addison brought you. Zed pointed as we got down by her side.

A puppy! A real live actual puppy! She cheered. Zander this is Puppy she told her stuffed dog. Farrah? Addison's parents called well my biological parents. I stood up from the ground. We know you're happy here and we have no right to take you back after what we did.

That's right you don't. I cross my arms upset. But, we just wanna say that we're sorry that we did that. I loosened up. Addison joined us. We never should've done that we should've just done what we did with Addison.

No, you should've just let us be ourselves and not had cared what anyone else thought. You're the mayor after all. I gestured to my would've been mother. You make the rules. Zombies embrace different. And if you had I would never had met Zed or Zoey or any of them until this year. And I love my family.

You made everyone forget me. But you didn't make me forget you. That was the most cruel thing that you did. But I forgive you. But I want you to know I'm not coming home so don't ask me to leave because I am home this is my home.

But you'll visit won't you? You can see me everyday if you want to we don't need this fence to divide us anymore we never did. This will take some time. I understand. Then we 4 group hugged. 

You going with them? Of course not. I shake my head when I see Zed after. I'm staying right here. They never loved me never gave me a chance but they're trying to make up for their mistakes which I can respect but I'd never leave you.

We hugged each other. And then I felt dad and Zoey join the hug. Then Jack came into the hug before we kissed. But did we live happily ever after? Whose to say? The story isn't finished yet just this chapter.