Sabotage? Or something bigger?

The rest of the zombies go to school to clean their lockers out I don't even bother getting dressed really as I go in a pair of sweatpants tank top jacket sneakers and beanie following Eliza to where the cheer competition was going to be later that day.

Jack was hanging out with Addy secretly watching what was happening with cheer. Since it was time for competition. He was cutting anyone who wore anything zombie. Which worried Lacey Tracey and Stacey. Wondering if they would even be ready for the competition.

Anyone who wasn't anti- zombie is getting cut. And that's a lot of people. Addy said. She wasn't even wearing her wig anymore. Everyone had seen her true colors now. Me with my purple hair and Addison with her white silvery hair. But Jack and his parents supported us as did the other theatre people who missed having me already.

Just yesterday we were doing Romeo and Juliet and everyone was cheering me on and the next only Addison Bree Jack and the theatre people stood by my side while us zombies got taken away.

This isn't good. Bucky what are you doing? They ask him. Don't doubt me! He scolds them. We are cheerleaders we are perfection we are flawless! And this is why we will be ready for the cheer competition tonight!

They got into position at Bucky's command. And Zed was upset they were sending us back to zombie only school. No more zombies at the school this made Zed sad. They say its only temp but Eliza and Farrah didn't even come back to clean out their lockers.

Then again Farrah was gone by the time I woke up this morning didn't leave a note or anything just left her wig and her spray paint and contacts well good for her. She's great the way she was made. And now her watch works just like ours. Better this time.

Jack have you seen Farrah? No, he shakes his head. The theatre people and I have been mourning her we're gonna miss her. The theatre won't be same with her. I couldn't sleep last night. It just isn't fair. I even overheard her parents say that coming back was a mistake for her.

I'll say she belongs with us. And you guys belong here with us as well. Jack shakes his head sticking his hands in his pockets. Did you get all their stuff? He asks Bonzo. I've got Farrah's stuff Jack says. It's here in my bag. I just can't believe you guys are really leaving.

Last I heard Farrah was gonna join Eliza at an uprising or whatever. And Bonzo finds a piece of paper in Eliza's locker. The girls are gonna sabotage something? The cheer championship! Come let's go we've got to stop them!

Jack runs off with them. At the championship the announcers were ready to see everyone cheer. And they had already seen some cheer-tastic ones already one might say. You can I won't its a made up word so....

Backstage they had only half a team. The Acy's were worried and Bucky felt great that he could feel it in his gut that he could feel it in the pit of his stomach but he was told that was not good but he said they would be fine since they were up next. And they were getting ready to get fired up again.

Addison and Bree were in the audience. I've always wanted to come and cheer here to fly high into the air flying above the crowed and they would all cheer but that was a stupid dream Bree frowns. No, you will cheer. Addison tells her encouraging. Someday after this town gets over its self.

I thought your parents didn't want you in public with your real hair. They don't Addison says as our parents look back at her with the look of disappointment. But I'm staying right here and they can't hide it now. Nothing could get me out of my seat I'm staying here the whole time.

And then Zed Bonzo and Jack came in. She's hey no put those down. Zed told us. Stop that. They scolded Eliza and I. Addi? Zed and your sister are all here. Bree leaned over at her. Um.... I'm gonna leave my seat.

Bonzo grabbed Eliza picking her up and moving her. While I felt my brother do the same to me. Hey let go of me you big lug. Eliza scolded Bonzo. Put me down I yelled kicking and screaming when I was picked up. Eliza Farrah you can't do this.

Do what watch the cheer competition with my fellow zombies? She asked them throwing an arm over my shoulder. Sabotage. Bonzo said. What? No, I -we feel offended. Well maybe just a little sabotage. She corrected. As I giggled.

Look if you guys sabotage the championship that's just gonna prove to them that we are who they think we are that we're monsters. It will only prove their fears. That zombies and Farrah are monsters. They already think that way at least you have the guts to stand up for yourself Addison reminds us. Yeah, especially you Jack says brushing my hair to the side it like you is uniquely beautiful.

And the only people who matter love you the most and we don't care if you're human or a zombie you're you. Well I say go for it. Addison tells us. Sabotage the championship. Addison tells us. While Jack agrees. You know what Addison you're not gonna change my mind! Eliza starts.

Wait did you just agree with us? I ask her. Ok, I like this girl Eliza admits. I like them both. And Jack's been on our side since the beginning. We're not using sabotage. Zed scolded us. That's not the zombie way.... My brother pulls me to his side.

And that's not who we are he hugs me close. It's not who you guys are. We're not monsters we're just zombies. And you're a cheerleader and Jack you're a theatre person. You already accept differences in everyone.

We're not going to change the world through sabotage we're gonna change it through cheer. So, no sabotage? Eliza asks the group. No sabotage Addison shakes her head. It's not who I am it's not who we are. Jack continues.

Now come on Seabrook's up next we left the part we were hiding by and went to go watch them cheer. Whether they wanted us to or not. And Zoe was even there in a cheer uniform with her pom poms watching.