❷❶

hey lmao... its me ur sexy author back at it again 🫦 anyways just wanted a lil a/n to say hi bc i love u but i decided at 3:08am that i would update, i never actually planned to discontinue this book i just needed a really long break and im in a wau better mental state bc i met some1 whos like the best and i got rid of toxic friends and just focus on myself and i figured i few things out about myself, i am pansexual and possibly gender fluid :) i prefer he/him and they/them when being deferred to but i dont mind she/her or other pronouns<3

also my writing style probably changed GAHAGHAH js 🫠

☁︎

You picked yourself up quickly and stood awkwardly, processing deep into your mind what just happened, so you can think about it into the deep depths of the nights without a wink of sleep.

Anyways.

Running back to the house after your mini existential dread, you slammed open the door.

Silence covered the room and you blinked a few times and coughed.

"You'll never guess what just happened"

Urokodaki swore he could see you shaking with excitement and he just shook his head.

"You cut the boulder?"

"NO I- oh, yeah. How'd you know?" you frowned a bit, you wanted to tell him but he predicted it.

Tanjiro was behind you and kinda just .‿‿.

Not a thought behind those stupidly loving eyes

He's a little airheaded but at least he has the spirit

Slowly turning your head away fron the boy you slightly side eyed him before fully returning your gaze to Urokodaki.

"Yeah, we cut our boulders. That's pretty cool I guess, I mean I dont really know considering I've barely done any preparation for it and honestly ive been slightly useless but-"

You clapped your hands together and smiled

"We did it! aren't we so cool"

stupid author, not doing any planning and hoping people dont care about logistics, but nooooo someone wanted to be lazy and make NOTHING make sense

🧍‍wtvr

You yawned and stretched, your body tired after being iver exerted without much prior preparation.

Sure, you did do training, but, you didn't try as hard as Tanjiro but to be frank, he's the main character. That's kinda hard to beat, just saying.

But hey! maybe you had some weird main character powers in your own, strange, way!

You patted Tanjiros back and he snapped out of his weird daze and you laughed slightly.

"You good? you zoned out for a while, sweetheart"

He didn't register the nickname and first and started to answer before it finally clicked and he froze and blushed.

"I- you, what?"

"Wow, didn't think you'd get so flustered over a endearing nickname"

You did a Rengoku sorta smile and laughed, similar to the said man.

With your hands on your hips you did a frog blink as the silence regained its place.

Tanjiro went inside the place and conversed with Urokodaki while you just zoned out, thinking about how terrifying this situation really was but your already too far gone in the deep end to just be like, yeah nvm haha gonna go be a bakery owner now👍

although owning a bakery was always a dream of yours.

Maybe you could steal Mitsuri and run away and marry her and have a cute bakery together and have an adoptive gremlin running around.

A girl could dream

You sighed and removed your hands from your waist and headed over to your room.

You laid onto the futon and groaned, gripping your hair.

"God, I'm so fucked. I'm gonna get my ass destroyed in final selection by demon not even worth screen time! How unfair is that?"

With closed eyes, you sat up.

you gasped with a realization

"IF I DIE THAT MEANS NO PRETTY LADIES!"

You slapped your face and chanted "hot women" over and over again.

I mean, thats one way to be determined not to die. Not usually what most would go with for a cool heroine monologue, but I'm not judgemental.

You rubbed your eyes and cracked your knuckles.

Standing up, you exited your room and sat with the only few people you've had human contact with.

Luckily, you came at a perfect time, as it looked like dinner finished.

Urokodaki handed you a bowl and you smiled thankfully, your hunger finally catching up with you.

"Coolio, thanks pops" You blew on the food and ate some as your eyes sparkled with awe.

"Such a good cook" you mumbled.

You hugged yourself while you were in pure bliss at the food.

it was heavenly compared to what you've had most nights.

I cant believe he was holding out on me with these delicious skills, what a douche move.

You mentally shook your head before finishing the food fully, asking politely for seconds, because this was one of the most peaceful moments you'd get for a while.

"Thank you, Urokodaki, you really are the best teacher i could ask for"

☁︎
723 words (not counting my whole speech)
my birthday passed in april so yay
yes im an aries i will not take amy discrimination 🖕 put ur zodiac in comments and a zodiac that u dislike bc spice.