❷❷

The birds chirped happily as the sun rose, you stretched your body and yawned loudly, regretting most decisions leading to this point, but hey, sexy men and women

definitely worth it

Your reasoning wasnt the best, nor was it dramatic and heartbreaking like a certain, well,

a certain everyone

Everyone had a dramatic story and a reason for not dying because of some deaths or something and vowing to save everyone.

How basic, where's the fun in that?

How were, you, such a beautiful and sexy, and a kind human being, NOT BE DESIRABLE?

Look, everyone may have a "good moral" reasoning, but people have desires, and you were not an exemption, you just..

are more open about it, let's say that.

You looked out the window and stared at the birds, happily living their lives without a care in the world

"Lucky bastards.. "

Right, you were spiteful over birds

makes sense.

You sat up and blinked a few times, registering everything around you, and then yawning and rubbing your eyes.

Standing up, you grabbed your hidden phone and checked the time.

"5:57, are you serious, why is the sun already rising? Probably some stupid anime logic"

You scrolled through your phone and opened tiktok, if you were gonna stay up til your awaited death, then you were definitely watch some stupid videos beforehand.

But, alas, it wouldn't open, well it would, just wouldn't play the video.

You groaned and closed the app and reopened it for the 4th time.

"that's total bs, i can't even right now"

You slapped your hands over your eyes and groaned.

Thinking about it, you realized how useless the phone actually would be.

I mean, yay, manga.

but cmon that gets boring.

maybe this was some sorta shifting realities thing, and you didn't die.

"Holy fuck, maybe. If i died, maybe im not bound to this specific reality, and i can go to other animes."

You pondered for a bit and tapped your chin in thought, while tapping your foot onto the floor.

"*GASP*- OW, fuck *cough cough*"

You hit your chest a few times and took long, slow inhales.

"god, how am i literally an idiot. How am i even alive... oh wait, haha.. yikes"

You did a long blink with an idiotic smile before finishing your prior thought.

"Alright, if this is a shifting thingy, then I'm able to go to other places, LIKE TOKYO REVENGERS!"

You sighed dreamily and twirled your hair.

"Most definitely would marry wakasa~"

You sighed and slapped your cheek

"Cmon, focus woman! Firstly, you dont even know if this is true, secondly, you can't just dip and try to leave before the good stuff happens."

Reaching over for your phone again, you opened your lovely app, notion.