~~test~~

Y/n pov

"Byeeeeeee! Arigatou gozaimasu!"I said to the captain while waving my hands. "Yeah goodbye".  I ran towards alis. "Hey-"she's gone. "What the...did she just disappeared in front of me or it's my imagination? Nah". 

I look at the map to zaban city. "What it's so far!" I said to myself. "Hmm I have to walk I guess 'sigh' there's a bus but....I think the bus is full already". I started walking.

After an hour of walking~

"Huaaaaaah I,m so tired ". ...
"Hmmm hmmm hmm"I was humming a song that okasan used to sing for me and kurapika to sleep. Then-
"I hear something" I look around the area for a minute. "Kriiiikkkk"a sound of the door open and there's a few people who wears a mask or something? And there's also an old lady in the middle."exiting"the old lady said.   "Exiting?" I said. "Exiting two- choice quiz!" .

"E-eh?". "You have to answer this quiz only in five minutes,if you give the wrong answer you will be disqualified in the hunter exam".
"Oh so this is the part of the hunter exam....agh I hate quiz but ok i will try" I said . "Ok then...if your house is burning and you child is in the house who would you save, 1 your daughter/2 your son. choose one".

"Wha? What kind of question is that!?" She start to count "1,2,3"
I panicked.*what's the answer I didn't know the answer oh my goat!*I said in my mind. "4,5 time's up!"
"W-what sigh I think I'll go now-"
"You pass the test" the old lady said.
"I pass the- huh ?what do you mean I pass i didn't answer the questions?".
A minute later I realized it.
"Oohh there's no answer to it fuhhhh thank god!". I feel relieved.

"Congratulation you may pass". Another door opens. "Thank you"I smiled then i enter the door that leads to zaban city? Uh idk.