~the past~ (re-edited)

Y/n pov'

Right now we were at the airship!.
We all gathered around to listen what  Netero wants to say to us. "Allow me to introduce myself properly to the remaining applicants. I am Netero, chairman of the selection committee for this year's hunter exam".

"Huaah" killua yawn, I look at him then he noticed me "hm?". "You tired?" I ask.  " Noh I,m just bored you know.." he said not looking at me.
"Oh okay" I said.

"I am his secretary, Beans!" The green thing introduce himself. "We are scheduled at our destination at 8 am tomorrow morning, you'll find dinner waiting for you in the dining hall. You are also welcome to get some rest, feel free to do as you please untill you guys are called."

"Let's go explore  the ship gon,y/n!"killua said to me and gon. "Oi matte-(wait) killua! Gon!" They ran off . "Oh kurapika nii,Oreo! Wanna join us explore the ship?" I ask the two of them. "Oii who you calling me a Oreo huh! " Leorio glared. "It's your nickname!" I smiled and do the anya smirk face.

"Urgghh why you-"

"Urgghh why you-"." Hahhahhah" we both look at kurapika who's laughing at us "you guys look like a child who's arguing in the daycare" Kurapika smile. "I AM NOT A FREAKING CHILD KURAPIKA!! And this little girl is a real child not me!" leorio said. "HEY!! I AM NOT A CHILD!! I AM............... Material girl 😎💅". "Pfft- WT-"

"Leori! LANGUAGE. That's enough you two " kurapika scold. "Fine" I glared at Oreo , he glared back. "Sigh' what am I gonna do with you two"kurapika sweatdrop .

"I,m gonna find gon and killua byee nisan , Oreo!!" I run away to find them both. "NOT AGAIN! Jezz why your sister like that kurapika!?".
"........I DON'T KNOW 😃"
----------------------------------------------

Still y/n's pov

"Gon! Killua!" Fuhh I finally found them!."yo y/n"killua wave a little at me , I wave at him back  " There you are y/n San I thought you got lost I was worried about you!!" Gon said. "Oh I,m so sorry for making you worried about me gon, I am not lost though I,m with kurapika and leorio earlier.

"Ooohh okay! Come sit with us!" Gon pat the seat signalling me to sit beside him. "What were you guys talking about earlier?" I ask. They're face suddenly turns red because of...who knows? . "E-eh are you guys okay!? You have fever or something!? Oh I should call- "n-no no were totally fine y/n ! " "Y-yeah were fine"gon and killua said. "Oh okay then.."

".....hey guys, I was wondering..... where are your mom and dad?"gon ask both killua and me. They look at me signalling me to answer it first. I lowered my head and start to think my past. "They....they died when I was little. They were killed by....uh I don't know who it is though ". "Oh I am sorry for bringing the topic it's such a bad idea-". "No no don't say sorry it's okay gon!"I smiled. "Well..I,m gonna tell you my past right now if you want to hear it!" . "I-its that okay for you y/n San? You will be stressed like earlier."gon said worried about me again.

"It's okay gon, I want to tell you guys anyway but....I don't really remember my past..so I tell you what I remember" I smiled. They both said" ok". "I was with my mom that day"

~~flashback to the past~~

Little y/n pov 。⁠*゚⁠+

"Okasan... where's otousan and onisan?" I ask okasan.
" They are outside I guess?"okasan replied. "But when will they comeback home?" I ask again. "They will comeback my sweetheart"okasan smiled and pat my head. "Haii okasan".

"........ Aaaaahhhh!!! Everyone run for your life- huh!? Aaagghh!! Help-.."

"O-okasan w-what was that" that time I was really scared...my hands were shaking.

"Y-y/n sweetie don't be scared okasan will check what is going on and I promise! okasan will come back for you okay"
"O-okay okasan" I hugged her.
"Y/n now listen to me, do not come out of the house and go hide somewhere safe okay , okasan will be back in a minute ". I nodded and ran to my room hiding in my closet .

I wait and wait and wait again and again...........but she LIED.....she didn't come back....for me. She said she will come back in a minute right......right!? "Otousan,okasan ,onisan doesn't come back ....for me. How...how could they...forget and lied to me" I cried.

I cried until I,m asleep.

~Tomorrow Morning ~

*Yawns* "hm? I-is okasan come back already?" I get out of the closet. I ran to the living room and see no one is here. I was right......okasan didn't come back..along with the others.
I feel so lonely that day ....and I cried again..i don't know what to do. After a minute of crying I decided to get out of the house but before I go out I check the window first just incase if someone or anyone is outside waiting to kill me.

Then I see a terrible scenery in front of me. I was really shocked. My eyes we're already flooded with tears and my hands were shaking,my legs were shaking too. I couldn't speak a word. I can't believe what I saw that day.
I quickly open the door and go outside.

I see.......a pool of blood, dead people,my friends.........and my family.

"Y/n!" . I heard someone voice calling me from my left as I turned around to see....okasan!!. "Okasa-"
"Y/n! Go away from-...". I saw a little girl cut through my mother's neck and grab her hair while smiling at me.
'Okasan! Oh no what should I do!?' I said in my mind.
She was about to come running at me .she stop when she heard someone calling her .
I ran off of that place as fast as I could and never coming back again...

'i was so weak...,so weak that I can't even save my mother. I,m sorry okasan' I continue to run away.

~~end of the flashback ~~

I was about to cry but then gon and killua came to me and hugged me they trying to comfort me.

"It's okay y/n san everything will be okay.. we're here right and your brother is here too. We will always be by your side and never break your promises.
Me , killua, kurapika and leorio will be by your side anytime you need us! Sooo don't be sad y/n!! We're always here for you!" Gon said patting my head. "Yeah gon's right y/n, right now you will not be lonely anymore because you have us right? Don't worry, I will treat you like a princess"killua smiled......then he realised what he was saying.

Killua pov

I break the hug same as gon "U-uhm I uh i-i" what are you saying killua!! T-treat her as a princess!!?? Aaaahagggggghhhhhsvjsvsjsvjsvsh
I am so embarrassed-. "Arigatou-(thank you)... killua,gon I appreciate that a lot.thanks again for making me feel special you guys"she smiled and giggle. Then she hugged me and gon . We're both looked at y/n while blushing. We hug her too.

I think I,m totally in love with you y/n.

(⁠・⁠–⁠・⁠)⁠ ⁠\⁠(⁠・⁠◡⁠・⁠)⁠/<33

Gon pov

When y/n hugged us I took a glance of killua and see he's blushing too. Well..we both had a crush on her. I was shock at first when we both says that we like y/n at the same time.

~flashback ,when killua and gon talk to eachother about they're crush~

"Nee killua...why do I feel strange when y/n smile or laugh or talk to me? I feel like my heart was beating fast than usual...what is that?" I said to killua. "Oh that means your In love with y/n and you have a crush on her"killua said. "R-really!?" "Yes."
I noticed that killua look like he's jealous.he didn't even look at me or..wait- is he in love with y/n too!?

"K-killua.. do..you like y/n too?"killua look at me and nodded. "Y-yeah"
"We can share! If you want?" I said
"Yeah I think that's-". "Gon! Killua!" Y/n come at us.

~~end flashback ~~

Is it okay if we share you y/n?

(⁠ ⁠T⁠_⁠T⁠)⁠\⁠(⁠^⁠-⁠^⁠ ⁠)<33