~~New friends~~

Y/n pov

2 hours running~
*Hmm how long  this phase one is over! It's been 2 hours. I,m starting to get bored of running.*I said in my mind.  "Hey!wait up,kid! You should show the hunter exam some respect!"
I look behind me to see an old man with the other two boys.wait. I recognize them, I saw the old man with that one boy who is wearing all green with that blonde haired boy earlier.

Well i,m not sure that is kurapika,so I call it a blonde haired boy. And....I don't think that is kurapika for a second... because he looks like........... a girl? But at the same time he looks like onisan.eh wha-

Once again....I didn't notice I was looking at them aaahh this is embarrassing! Well I didn't notice because I was thinking about that blonde haired boy!?

And..wait.i recognize him to,I meann
That silver or white haired boy. Oh! He's the one that I accidently bumped
Him while I,m crying!. U-uhm.... it's embarrassing!!!. I blushed thinking bout that. Then I noticed they were looking at me too!. I look away quickly while my face were red as a strawberry.

Gon pov

When I and killua talking while running I feel like someone is staring at us,soo I look forward to see a girl- oh that girl! But why she's staring at us?* "Oi gon what are you looking at?"
Killua said then he look forward to see a (h/c) haired girl. "Oh that girl".
"You know her? Killua"I said. "Uh no but earlier she bumped into me while she's crying?"killua said."why is she crying?"I ask. "Well...I don't know bout that".
Then she noticed us staring

She looks away quickly while her face is red. Cute.......eh-

"Killua she looks like the same age as us maybe we should be friends with her?"I said. "Hmm sure I guess.."

Then we come towards her.

Y/n pov

*I hope they just ignored me for staring at them*I said in my mind while my face is still a little red.

......"hey there!"
"Ah!"I surprised.
"Oh sorry for that" the spikey haired boy said. "Oh i-its ok"I said.
"My name is gon freecs! And this is killua! Oh and also leor-where's leorio? Nvm"he introduced. "Yo"killua said.
"I,m y/n kurta" I said.

"How old are you?"gon ask. "I,m 12"I said while smiling at him. "Oh were all the same age!" He said. "Oh really!"I said. "Yeah can we be friends"gon ask. "Of course!"I said happily. He smiled.

......."hey can I ask why you staring at us earlier?" Killua ask to me. I blushed "O-oh I,m so sorry about that! I didn't notice I was stari-"I got cut of by gon. "It's okay y/n San!"he said. "O-ok.. and killua I,m sorry because I accidently bumped you earlier " I look away still blushing⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

Killua pov

I blushed "i-its ok you don't need to say sorry". I noticed my heart was beating really fast when I talk to her.
What is going on. This is weird..

~~^^~~