~huh?~

Y/n pov

"Y/n dear please wake up".......................
"H-huh?... O-okasan,otousan?"
They smiled.why it's so dark in here?. There's black figure that standing behind them..I look at the black figure.i stand up then okasan and otousan was gone? What is happening now? I am so confused.

The black figure come closer and closer....closer until it's Infront of you.
"..........."why I can't move my body...why I can't even run away? My whole body just frieze.

I want to talk to the black figure but my voice doesn't come out...huh?
The black figure just stand there Infront of me doing nothing until...
"You shouldn't escape that time..and just.....'DIE'." 

My eyes widened.
"'DIE'"
"Ack-"the black figure stabbed me.. again and again and again..
Then suddenly out of nowhere there's my family and the other people who were live in a kurta village...was standing behind the black figure looking at me.

"Why you didn't save us.." "why did you escape" "why you didn't help us?"
"Why did you just run away?" "You are disappointing!" "Useless child!" "You should die sooner!"
"N-nani?(w-what?)"I was about to cry then my family comes towards me
Kurapika was there too...

They look really mad.."you shouldn't been born!"otousan said. "What a useless child you are.."okasan said. Then pairo?"why y/n San...you were my best friend why didn't you save me earlier?".  And lastly.."o-onisan?"
He's eyes was scarlet....he look at me
"I am 'DISAPPOINTED' in you."

I cried....I can feel the pain...it hurts so much... maybe they we're right....I should 'DIE'.this........this is all my fault...

"Y/N!" "Y/N!" "Y/N!!"

Kurapika pov

Oh my god....not hisoka...he just killed a group of men while me and leorio shockingly watch him killed..then hisoka look at us. "Well?~ care to participate,in my little game of examiner?~". What?

"Leorio on my signal,we run in opposite direction."
"What?"
"We cannot defeat him.his to powerful, we should leave " I said.
Hisoka turned around and comes towards us.
......"go!" I run the opposite direction while carrying y/n on my back.

While I,m running I noticed y/n breath heavily.. something not right with her..so I stop and put y/n down.and yes I was right
She's breathing heavily and she is sweating too and I just saw a tears streaming down her face.

I panicked .Then I tried to wake her up. "Y/N!" "Y/N!" "Y/N!!"
"Huh!!" She finally wake up .
"Y/N!" I hugged her. "Are you alright? What's wrong? Tell me!  I,m so worried about you!"

Y/n pov

"N-nisan?" I said while my tears streaming down my face.i was crying.
I returned the hug. "Are you alright?is everything okay?"onisan said.he looks so worried about me. I nodded "yes I,m alright kurapika".

"Thank god.i,m so worried about you,you know"
"Sorry nisan..for making you worried about me."
"It's okay"he pat my head. I smiled while wiping my tears on my face.

"Why are you crying? You have a nightmare?or something?"
"I-its about 4 years ago...."
"O-oh....I know it's hard to face that time.i,m sorry for leaving you behind y/n .you we're just a little child that day..I,m so sorry" he look down.

"O-onisan it's okay no need to say sorry i-its not your fault nisan. it's my fault anyway.... because i-i... can't save them all and just run away like that they must be mad at me..even you were disappointed on me .. right?"
Kurapika look shocked when you say like that.

"I will never disappointed on my own sister. And it's not your fault! All of this is not our fault. They would never be mad at you or me. You made a right decision to run away, if you decided to save them.. there's no use.all you got is death if you save them. You were just a little child back then. You won't be able to defeat the phantom troupe."

"R-really?"I was crying again .
Kurapika nodded"yes y/n. now don't think this is your fault again.okay?"
I wiped my tears"okay onisan"

Kurapika smiled and ruffled my hair.
"Now let's go before it's too late, can you walk? Do you want me to carry you?"kurapika ask.
"No thanks,I can walk now ,thank you onisan" . "Your welcome, let's go"
"Hai! (Okay!)"

I... want to be stronger...I want to get a revenge to the phantom troupe

No one's pov

As you and Kurapika were running,You both saw gon..but you even saw hisoka About to leave. What is hisoka's doing here with gon?. "Gon!" "Gon are you alright!"

Gon pov

What...what was that about?
"Gon!" "Gon are you alright!?"
I saw kurapika and- y/n! Y/n already awake. "Y-yeah I,m fine kurapika,y/n"
"Are you okay  y/n? When we're talking with killua you suddenly past out! I was worried!" I said
"I,m alright now gon! Sorry for making you worried about me" she smiled.

"Oh it's okay y/n San!"
"Where's leorio?"kurapika ask
"Hisoka brought him to the next phase it's okay I guess..."
"Gon. .did hisoka do anything to you?"y/n said in a worried tone. "He ..uhm choking me-"
"Choking you?! I swear when I see him I will-" "now calm down y/n "kurapika said. I sweat drop "heheh"