~~kurapika!?~~

Y/n pov

*K-kurapika? Am I seeing things?But that's not possible.. he's dead right? Unless he escaped or agh I don't know maybe he looks like kurapika but not kurapika? But he seems to be wearing  a kurta uniform!?wait is that kurta uniform? Uh there's many type of kurta uniforms....I can't tell that the clothe that he's wearing are a kurta uniform or not....but wait how he even escape* I said in my mind and I didn't notice that I keep staring at him.

I try to think about my past......
*But how? I can't remember anything about the past all I remember was I saw a group of what did it call? Uhhh spider? I don't remember.....
I keep thinking about my past still staring at the blonde haired guy that looks like kurapika.

Kurapika pov

"This place looks kinda dark though"leorio said. "Yeah it is"I respond. I look around the area then my eyes landed on a girl who is staring at me now.......

Wait a second- my eyes widened. she......she looks like my sister!
And I,m pretty sure that the girl is wearing one of the kurta uniforms.
But she died four years ago right? Is this my imagination or what?. I rubbed my eyes. Butt how?

"Kurapika?".  How she escaped, is that even possible? Or she is not y/n?."kurapika..?". I,m not sure about that maybe she's someone else- "kurapika!". "H-huh?" I said .
"Jeez are you alright kurapika?"leorio said. "You've been staring at her earlier what's wrong"gon ask. I look at the girl again then this time she's gone. "W-where is that girl?"I ask

"I think she ran away somewhere what's wrong "leorio said.
"N-nothing I guess hahah" I said
*Maybe it's just someone else 'sigh*
Her eyes looks watery when I look at her earlier.

Gon pov

I look at kurapika,he seems a little sad
*I think something's wrong with kurapika... he's been staring at her earlier. Maybe kurapika know her?
I don't know maybe I should ask him*

"Kurapika". "Yes gon?"Kurapika said.
"Do you know who that girl is?"I ask.
"I-i,m not sure about that but I've seen her before... somewhere.".
"Ohh"

Back to y/n pov~

I was staring at him . he looks around then we staring at eachother. I,m not sure he is kurapika onisan or not, that time my eyes were watery and my head started spinning then I ran away from there and cried...why am I crying? I ask myself...I don't know how to respond to that..

I was running now and I don't know where I was going suddenly I bumped again with someone. I fell on the ground.

Killua pov

I was minding my own business then a girl around my age bumped me.
She fell on the ground. And I almost fell though but I didn't fell. "Hey watch were you going-"I stopped when I saw her crying. "H-huh?"
She stand up and bowed at me"I,m so sorry bye!" She walks away. "E-eh what a weird girl" I said .

Y/n pov

I,m tired. I sit down at a random place .*i should stop crying right now the hunter exam is starting very soon!but why am I crying 'sigh don't know..I don't understand myself.aah
It's so embarrassing that I bumped that boy while crying!*

Kringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Then a the big gate opens and I see a guy with a purple hair? With no mouth.....eh.

"I apologize for the wait.the entry period for hunter applicants has ended. The hunter exam will now begin!" He said

"Oh it's starting now!"I said to myself