~trick tower~

Y/n pov

Now we were at the top of the trick tower. This is getting interesting.i smiled at myself. Then I saw there's someone tried to get down! I,m pretty sure everyone see it. Maybe we should try to get dow-.....oh NEVERMIND. What is that weird looking creature?? That thing just..took the guy away now. Uhm I don't want to die just yet let me figure it out how to get down this trick tower.

I take a step forward and then-...eh? "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHGH NIISAN!!" I fell and landed on my butt.
"Ouch my butt hurt-oh what is that?"
I see six wirstband. That means I have to wait more 5 people to come down .
"I hope it's my friends and my brother !"

Meanwhile..

"So..we have to find-"kurapika said but he got cut off when he here's
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHGH NISSAN!!".  "E-eh!? Y/n!!" Kurapika and the others say. "Why she doesn't wait for uss jeez that little girl!" Oreo said. Killua just sigh' and the others just sweatdrop knowing she just probably accidently stepped into one of the enter to get down.
--------------------------------------------
Soon I see a 4 figure fell and it is... kurapika and my friends! But I don't see alis she probably went another way. "Niisan!" I come towards my brother. "Ah y/n! There you are. You made me worried"kurapika ruffled my hair."sorry" I smiled. "Your so clumsy y/n!"killua crossed his hand.
"Hey! It was an accident okay!"I said.
"That's what you get for not paying attention to what we we're saying".
I glared at killua. "Hm! Whatever!".

"Guys don't fight right now"gon sweatdrop. I turned to look at gon "oh okay" I smiled. Gon blushed then look away..cute. "there's one more  wristband here.so I guess we have to wait one more person to get down" kurapika said. "It's gonna take a lot of time"Oreo say.we still have time right? So I decided to ask my brother one question. "Niisan.". Kurapika turned and to look at me."yes?".

"Do...you know who kill otousan and okasan?.and the other people in the village?".

Kurapika pov

My eyes widened a bit. Should I tell her?. Or wait for a good timing to tell?. No, I think I should tell her now she will be mad to me if I didn't tell her earlier. I sit down and y/n sit down right next to me. " the phantom troupe." I ask. "Oh you mean the group of uh.. spiders?". How did she know?. "How did you know about that?".

"Well..I hear people were talking about it. I was kinda curious to know what is the phantom troupe So I ask that one aunt for information about that.". I nodded. "She said it was a group of  incredibly strong people.then she said "if you see someone with a spider tattoo and it has a number on it, don't go near him or her it's dangerous you know little one? So be careful"that's what she said to me.

"What about the phantom troupe niisan?". I take a deep breath and say "they.. they're are the one who kill the People y/n". Her eyes widened. I can see she has many emotions on her eyes. I can read her like a book. Angry, sad, disappointment, empty, and... revenge.... revenge?.

She stare at me and look the other way . "Ouh..so they're the one who kill our family and friends.". "Y/n. Don't ever think you want to go near the phantom troupe and fight one of the members. Your still young to-" "okay okay niisan I know!" Y/n say. But I know she was 'lying'

Y/n pov

I,m okay to hear that..but somehow I feel like really mad right now. I can feel my chest is burning with madness. I have a mix feeling about this.

Gon and killua pov

We were playing killua's skateboard while y/n talk to her brother about something. But then we quickly turned around because we sense a dangerous aura . We look at our surroundings and then we look at kurapika and y/n. Leorio look at them too. They're eyes are red!.

"Oi guys calm down!!" Leorio said while shaking kurapika and y/n a bit.
Kurapika and y/n look at eachother and look at leorio. They're calm themselves a bit."y/n, kurapika you okay there?"killua ask. "O-oh we didn't recognize our eyes are turning red, sorry " kurapika sigh'. Y/n just stay silent.

We sit besides y/n. "Y/n you okay there" gon touched y/n shoulder trying to calm her down more while leorio help kurapika calm. "I,m fine thanks" y/n say without looking at us.
'What is this aura? It feels so strong and murderous at the same time and I can also feel like..anger burning this room' gon thought. 'the mix aura of two of them. The aura is so strong I can feel it' killua thought staring at the y/n and Kurapika.

Y/n pov

After almost 2 hours waiting for someone to come down and finally! it is......TONPA!? That guy! He's the one who trying to poison me! Out of all other people in this hunter exam why him who supposed to come this way!!?.

"You again!?" Oreo said glaring at tonpa. Tonpa look at me but quickly turned away when I give him a death stare 'if you try to do anything stupid to my friends I will kill you' I thought.

The door appear once there six people arrive and put the timer on.

------------------------------------------------------

"Look over there"killua said. I see some few people in a brown clothing and they're hands were handcuffs.
Then one of them took of the brown clothing and reveal himself. He also free from the handcuffs. I,m confused.

"Let me explain here" I hear lippo this phase examiner said through the mic I guess?. (A/N:I Skip the explaining because I,m lazy:⁠-⁠P and also this need 4 winner). What!? Tonpa volunteer to fight that guy!? Really? I hope he win this if not I,m so gonna punch him' I thought looking at tonpa with a serious face.

"Oi y/n what's up with the serious face there?" Killua said to me. I look at him and say "nothing" quickly then look at tonpa with the same expression again.
Killua sweatdrop and sigh.

Tonpa had accepted the challenge and  that guy was about to fight tonpa but suddenly....."I give up!".

What!? That's even worse! I,m gonna punch his face when he come here!'i thought. "Did he just say he give up?" Gon said. So that guy win this round all because of that jerk!. He then come towards us Oreo grabbed tonpa collar  shirt " YOU BASTARD!! You just confirm all my suspicion! Your're here just to sabotage other people right!?" .

"That's right, that's what I do every year." Tonpa said.

What? I can help it I,m too angry at him so.."you..." Everyone look at me.
"Y-y/n you okay"gon said. "I,M GONNA PUNCH YOU TONPA!!!!!" I said ready to punch his face but kurapika,gon and killua hold me from punching him. "Let me goo!!" "Sis calm down!" "Y/n don't punch him it's not nice!" "Baka! But punch it's not enough so let's kill him!". Kurapika and gon look at killua"seriously!?"

"..... actually that's a great ide-"
"No y/n" kurapika said
":⁠-⁠|....... atleast let me go :⁠0"
"No you gonna punch him y/n! You should give tonpa a second chance?"gon said.
"Sigh'okay now let me go"

They're release you. You turned to killua and said "let's kill tonpa later" with a blank face . "Woah you sure are serious heh okay then"
"Killua!" Kurapika and gon said in unison.