~ hunting X my target ~

Y/n pov

"Bye killua goodluck finding your target!" I said. "Yeah you too y/n"he wave his hand at me then he leaves. after he leaves then gon,alis,leorio and kurapika leave the ship.
But before kurapika leave."becarefull out there okay promised me you won't do anything stupid and-"
"Seriously niisan? Don't be so worried about me! Just go and fine your target I promised I will be FINE."

"Okay if you say so oh! And goodluck, make sure you come back okay??"
"Yes NIISAN now goo!!". Kurapika smiled and walk away. Then there's alis. "Alis!! Goodluck!!"
"Oh you too Y/n~" she smirked at me and she disappeared. "Weird?"
"407! You can go next!" "Oh !" I walk inside the zevil island.

"Goodluck dear self " I take a deep breath and start to run away and find a safe place. "I should be extra careful maybe someone might shoot me!" I said in a low voice and I start to imagine that I get shoot from someone random.'what if I die!oh no please don't kill me!'. "No no! Stop overthinking y/n! Everything will be worse if I overthink to much".

?? pov

"Heh what a dumb girl she is! this is gonna be so easy to get her badge! I've been spying on her ever since she was a kid and she didn't even notice me hah! Stupid."

Should I approached her now or maybe tomorrow? Hmm....okay I guess tomorrow will be fine. I need to sleep since I don't get enough sleep yesterday sigh' oh well- ring ring ring
"Who's calling me?" I checked my phone and it's "onisan?" I picked up.

"Hello?" -??
"Hello there ______, how are you?".
"I,m fine thank you,but niisan did you know y/n had an older brother?"-??
"....... focus on your target _____. you've been wanting her eyes since you first time saw her in the kurta village ".
"Yeah...why not take her brother eyes too?" -??. "Let me think that later".

"Actually I've been wanting you to explain to me why do you want that girl scarlet eyes?". I don't know what to say...maybe I just want them to die or something else. "Onisan...I call you back later okay?". "Okay bye". I ended the call. I want to sleep I feel so tired.

Y/n pov

Oh man! Why is it so hard to find my target!!. Luckily I didn't get any attack from another applicant...for now. Sigh' I guess taking a little nap would be great?' . I then climb the nearest tree and sit down at one of the branches and I take a nap.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚tomorrow morning ☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

"Huaaahhh!" What time is it?
"......oh it's literally 8 in the morning what!? Seriously y/n?" I thought i just want to take a short nap! But I sleep till tomorrow morning' I sweatdrop.

I should go to the near lake to wash my face' I thought while on my way to the lake. After that I go for a walk and search my target. As I was walking, suddenly there's someone kick me hard on my back and I feel to the ground. "Ow"I look back to see...

"A-alis!?". "Hii y/n~" she smirked.

-------------------------------------------------------

[A/N : thank you to whoever read and vote this book!!😭❤️❤️ Luv you!! That's all byee! >⁠.⁠<

Let's see what happen in the next chapter!