~alis X traitor?~

Alis pov

"Hii y/n~" I smirked. She stand up coughing " what are you doing?"she looked at me shocked. "Heh now..I just want your badge so...give me!" I say harshly at her. "I,m not giving you my badge that easily!!".

"Huh!? You make things hard.just give me your badge it's easy!"I said. "Wait.i,m your target?"she said. "Yes.and also I am your target~"-alis
"So that's mean you're 406?"-y/n
"Ugh yes! Now give me your badge!"-alis. "What are you so mad about? We can exchange our badge since your my target and I,m your target" she said confused.

Y/n pov

"Heh well...okay that's a great idea though! I am so dumb!" She said I sweatdrop. "Uh yeah so let's exchange now" I said taking my badge out of my pocket. "Here" . I give her my badge but...she quickly  throw her badge far away not giving me. "Hey! You should be giving me that!". "It's simple y/n you just have to find it"she laughed.

"Why would you do that!? I thought we were friends!? You call me your bestfriends earlier in the trick tower!"I said disappointed at her behaviour. "You know what...I was just acting, Someone like you are so dumb to notice because your too kind and fastly trust people . that's why you didn't know that I hate you and judging you or short betrayed you that's why!". I was shocked after she said that to me.

My body just froze. How could you do this to me. I have a mixed feelings about this. But I want to know more about her and I just realized something.so I asked. "Alis." "Yes?"she rolled her eyes.

" I bet you don't want to be a hunter"
"Why you asked that now?"
"Because I just realized you came here for something else right? Now tell me what it is!!" I say glaring at her.
"Well..you finally realized huh? Stupid. I come here just to fulfill my work or maybe I want something from you". "Huh?what do you mean?"
I confused. "What? You think I,m gonna tell you want I want?you really are stu-" .

"STOP CALLING ME STUPID ALREADY!!" I shouted at her.
"Woah heh whatever...oh and one last thing." She come closer to me and whispered to my ears "if you tell anyone about this conversation I won't bother to kill you without your friends knowing. Or maybe I will kill them too that's not a problem to me"

My eyes widened. I can't speak anything..I was too shocked to talk.
"So... don't tell them" she push me and walk away. What happened earlier? What is that conversation about? Why she suddenly rude to me I thought we were friends?.... it's my fault......for trusting people easily. She's a TRAITOR. How could she.

"Dammit. She throw my badge away and she have my badge and I was her target and she betrayed me and then I can't tell my friends about it!? why am I so stupid!....maybe alis was right after all... sigh' I,m gonna search for my badge right now maybe it's around here or...."I look at the lake. "Or right there..hm I guess I,m gonna get wet soon..great . I have no choice. but thank goodness the lake is not that deep"

After an hour of searching your badge and guess what...you didn't find your badge . Now your clothes and your hair are wet because you accidently fell on the water. "It's almost midnight ..I,m so cold..I already search everywhere here but nothing that I find " . You suddenly feel dizzy and you collapsed because you were really tired.
---------------------------------------------------
I open my eyes I see a white shirt that wrapped my body. "Huh who's this shirt- " "ouh you already awake"
I turned around to see.. killua but without his white shirt.i guess this is his shirt.
"Goodmorning sleepyhead"
"G-goodmorning" gosh I,m so cold!.
"Are you swimming yesterday? This is not a vacation you know hahah".
I glared at him. "HAHA Very funny killua ". "......ACHOO!" Oh great.

"Sigh' take off your clothes."
"......heh?" My face was red as tomato. then he realised what he was saying "w-wait that's not what I mean!! I-i mean you should take of your clothes b-because your clothes are wet s-so you should wear my shirt
A-and-" "stop stop! heheh don't be so panic killua I know! But...you have only this shirt but I don't have extra pants "

"I guess you have to wear that wet pants" he blushed and look away.
"Yeah.I have no choice but that's not a problem to-Achoo!" I sneeze. "You should change quickly before you get sick" killua said. "O-ok but where do I change?". "Maybe behind that bushes.i-its okay I will turned around and check if anyone's around here but change quickly okay!".

"Ok! Thanks killua!" I come at him closer and kiss his cheek. He blushed "Y-yeah" . I go behind the bushes and change quickly.

Killua pov

I can feel my face were burning!. B-baka!! S-she just kissed me on my cheek!! You idiot y/n!!

"Killua! I,m done changing!"
She come out of the bushes with her wet clothes on her hands.she was wearing my shirt. "Now let's dry this clothes " she say while climbing the tree and hang her clothes on some branches. Then she come down the tree and sit down. She looks sad and disappointed. "Oi y/n" she look up at me "yes killua?".

"What happened yesterday?"
" . . ." She doesn't answer my questions?. I sit besides her and I realized she was about to cry. "What happened y/n? Please tell me"
"I-i decided to exchange my badge with my target and then when I give it to her.. she didn't give me her badge but instead she throw her badge away and I have to find it . I-if I don't find it I won't pass this phase. I searched everywhere yesterday. I already checked the bushes,lake, at top of the tree literally everywhere! I can't find it killua." She continued crying.

Ooh...so that's why her clothes are wet.she must be tired searching the badge yesterday.

I wiped her tears , hugged her and pat her back trying to comfort her. I then remembered something.
"Actually y/n..." "What is it?" I break the hug and I take out a badge number 406 at my pocket and show it to her. "H-huh? How? Where did you find this?" . "Well...

。⁠*゚⁠+Flashback 。⁠*゚⁠+

I already get my target badge..now what should I do- *something hit killua's head* "ow what the he-huh?"
Who throw this badge ?' I thought as I take the badge and I the badge is number 406..."wait this is y/n target right? Why this badge flying over here and hit my head!?.. nevermind I gonna go find y/n and give this to her now!

It is night now...After a few hours I found a lake and someone's right there! who's that person? I decided to come closer to that person and then I realized..that is y/n!! I run towards her but she seems to be asleep already. "Why her clothes are wet?"
Then I take off my second shirt and wrapped her with my shirt. "You dummy..I hope you will not get sick tomorrow"I smiled.

She's cute as always. I stare at her face then she move a bit and I panicked.
Sigh' thank goodness she doesn't wake up yet . "Sweet dreams y/n" I kissed her forehead and I sit down doing my own business.

。⁠*゚⁠+end flashback 。⁠*゚⁠+

I just remembered what I did last night. Aaaahagggggghhhhhsvjsvsjsvjsvsh
My face was burning from embarrassment. The. Suddenly y/n was hugging me.

Y/n pov

"Waaaaahhhhh thank you so much killua!! How can I repay you back huahhh!!" I cry again.
"S-stop crying like a baby y/n! Y-you Baka!" Killua look away from me blushing like..crazy.i can see his face burning right now. I break the hug stopped crying and wiped my tears quickly. "Thank you again killua and I am so sorry for wetting your shirt and please forget this embarrassing moment -"

"Nah I,m gonna tell everyone about this" "wait what! nooh don't tell anyone". Killua smirked. "I swear If you tell anyone about this I,m gonna kill you!" . "Yeah yeah..fine stupid"
"Hey don't call me that!"
"But.. your my stupid.." killua say under his breath. "Hah? What did you say?"

"N-nothing!" He smiled.
-----------------------------------------------

[A/N: I,m sorry if killua is a bit oc but I hope you enjoy this chapter! Byee!]