~alis x the second phase~

(A/N: guys sorry for the late update. I am very busy with school and other things 🔪 I hope you understand and bye enjoy reading!)

Y/n pov

"Looks like we made it on time"Kurapika said .I nodded"yeah"
Then gon stopped and look at hisoka.he was pointing at....leorio!
Uuff he was beaten up.

We go towards leorio. "Why am I all beat up what happened? I can't remember anything...?"
Kurapika then whispered to me and gon "we probably shouldn't tell him what happened" me and gon nodded in agreement.

"Gon! Y/n!" We heard killua called us
"Killua!" He comes towards us. "I can't believe you actually got here! I thought you guys couldn't make it. Oh and are you already heal from the fever you got earlier?" Killua ask me.
"Hm hm kinda but I,m not completely healed".

"Ouhh ok.one thing... don't stress to much you dummy, you will get sick again you know"
"Sounds like you worried about me huh Killua?"I smirk. Killua blushed"h-huh what me worried? Pfft you wish" he look away
"Yeah yeah heheh" I rolled my eyes.
"Hey!just Shut up y/n!".

Gon pov

What now? What is this feeling...I should be happy that they get along but why I feel like I,m mad ? Maybe later I should tell leorio or kurapika about this feeling inside me.

Back to y/n's pov

When I talk to killua I accidently eye contact with hisoka..... wait- he look at me this whole time!? Then he lick his lips while waving at me. What? I give him a death stare, he just smirk....

Actually.........what's wrong with him?
I decided to ignored him....but I got uncomfortable because he keep staring at me! How am I not get creep out by him! I sigh and I look the other way to see alis!."killua wait here for a second". I run to her "hii we meet up again!" I said . "Oh it's you what's up?" She said. "Can we be friends?". ".......of course" she smiled

"Yey come here!" I grabbed her hand and go to my friend group. "Hey guys! This is my friend her name is alis! Alis this is my friend gon and killua! And this blonde is my brother! Also that is leorio" I excitedly introduce her.
"Nice to meet you alis!"they said

Alis just nodded and smiled. "I,m sorry for being rude to you when we first meet y/n" . "It's okay alis no need to say sorry" I said. She smiled"okay"

"Excellent work, everyone!" We heard satotz said. "Phase two of the exam will occur here, in the biska forest park. So, I shall take my leave. Goodluck to all of you" he leaves.
Then the gate open. There was a women with a turquoise hair and a fat man behind her...uh he is so big!

"Will all applicants who passed the first phase please enter." She said. We all enter . There was a cooking station? Wait....are we gonna cook?
"Welcome! I,m menchi, the second phase examiner"she introduced herself. "And I,m buhara, the other examiner". He must be her assistan-
"Grrrrrrrrrggggrrrggg". E-eh? I sweat drop.

"W-what was that sound?"I hear someone says. "You must be hungry"menchi said to buhara. "Yeah I,m starving ". She stand up from her sits "there you have it. Phase two will involve ...........cooking!"
*I knew it, but....I didn't know how to cook...hm I try my best!*

"Wait cooking!? We're here to take the hunter exam " well someone's mad.
"That's quite right. You challenge for the second phase is to produce a dish that will satisfy our appetite"menchi said . "Why do we have to cook!"he said(A/N:I forgot his name(⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

"That's because we are gourmet hunters". Wow interesting* .
They laughed. What's so funny about that? This guy's are a jerk*. "So gourmet hunters, what are we supposed to make?"