~~hunter exam site~~

Y/n pov

~~~time skipp~~~

"Yah! We arrive at the hunter exam site!" Yukino the kiriko said.               [A/N:yukino is random character]
"What?....a restaurant? Are you sure yukino san"I said .
"Uhuh come in!" She grabbed my hand. 

"Welcome,what do you want to order?"the chef said. "I would like the steak combo that opens your eyes to the light! One only"yukino order. "How would like to cook them?".
"Grilled over a low flame,until it cooked". "Huh?" I confused.

"Got it,let yourself into the back room". "Ok thank you!"
Me and yukino go to the back room.
"Ok you will be waiting here"yukino said to me. "Oh ok thank you so much yukino"I smiled. Yukino smiled back."yeah goodluck y/n I hope to see you again, sayonara"then she leave.

"Sigh'.....e-eh ". the room turn into an elevator. "Wow cool........why is it so quiet here? ". After a minute the door opens. I walk out of the elevator and everyone is staring at me.*u-uhm pls stop looking at me*I thought then I look down not wanting to eye contact them.

"Hi there here's your badge please pin it on your shirt and don't lose it" the green bean? Handed me a badge. I take the badge."ah thank you". He smiled and walk of.

I look at the badge and it has number
407 on it.*uh I think I,m the last applicant* I sweat drop.  I put it in my bag because I didn't want anyone to see my badge. I took a step forward then someone touch my shoulder.

"Ah!" I turned around to see a fat guy wearing a blue shirt?. "Sigh' what do you want" I said to him. "Your new here right I never seen you before"he said . "Oh and my name is tonpa!nice to meet you". "Uh nice to meet you too? I,m y/n.. and how did you know I,m new here?" I ask.

"This is my 35th time I participate the hunter exam".  "Wow 35th time!" I said. "Yeah and oh" he take some orange juice from his bag and give it to me. "Here take this orange juice ".
"Oh thanks!" As I opened the orange juice I smelled something weird...it smells laxative......wait he tried to poison me!?. "What the hell! You try to poison me right!". "Eh no-" before he says something I pour the orange juice at him. "Hey! You little-"

"Bye-bye! Heheh" I smirked. "That was close, I,m lucky I didn't drink that thing". As I was walking I accidently bumped a pink hair guy he looks like a joker?. "Oh I am so sorry mister" I bowed. "Ah~ it's okay if you apologize little one~ can I ask what is your name is~?" He ask.

"Uhm my name is y/n you?"I said a little bit scared of him though."I,m hisoka~ see you later little girl~" he left. "That was......scary."

I look around then suddenly i see  something that shock me. That one guy ......... looks exactly like kurapika onisan!?.