~now I know~

Y/n pov

killua tell us about his family and we talk about other things but then we felt a murderous aura. I turn around quickly to the source..but no one was there . "Is there something wrong?" We three look at the person who said it and that is Netero. "Mr Netero, did you see anyone coming from the side?" Gon ask Netero. Netero shake his head and say "no". " You're pretty fast for an old man". Killua said. "Hm? That little trick? I barely move "

Killua glare at him "what do you want? You don't have anything to do until the final phase right?" Killua is still glaring at him:⁠0. "No need to be rude. I got bored, and I was looking for some companions. By the way,I meant to ask the three of you, any thoughts on your first attempt at the hunter examination?".

"It was pretty fun! I get to meet new friends and i finally get to meet my brother too!" I said. Netero just smiled at me.

Huh? What the....I turn around because I felt another mysterious aura. Then again I don't see anyone or anything that is suspicious......weird..who would anyone wants to spy on me? What did I do wrong?? Wait did i do something wrong?? 😰

Killua pov

"Hm! Let's go! Gon,y/n..". I look at y/n but she seems to be thinking something or who knows??. "Y/n..oi... oi! Earth to y/n" I said while wave my hand Infront of her face. "Y/n?are You there?" Gon said and go Infront of y/n.
Woaah she's in deep thoughts ."Oiiiiii" I shake her a bit. "H-huh eh   uhm...what is it killua,gon?" Sigh' this girl.. I smiled. "Killua why are you smiling is there something funny?"y/n said. "Pfft-killua" gon is about to laughed at me.

Oh fu- "b-baka I AM NOT SMILING" I said and turning away from her. She giggle and say "killua your such a tsundere" she laughed along with gon.
I blushed " u-urusai!!"

Gon pov

Y/n is right, killua is such a tsundere!.
I look at y/n who is laughing at killua. She's is so cute when she laughed! I was admiring her face, then I forgot Netero is still here😅. "Oh Mr Netero!" I sweatdrop. Netero look at y/n and killua "ehem-ehem". Y/n and killua turn to look at Netero. "Would you care to play a game with me?" Netero said. "What kind of game?"

"If you're able to defeat me, I shall let you be hunters". Seriously!? "Woaah really!? I'll play". "Me too!" Killua said. I look at y/n "how about you y/n? Do you want to join us?" I ask."no thank you, i,m going to talk to kurapika since we didn't talk properly.i,m sorry" . "No it's okay you don't need to say sorry" I said, killua and Netero just nods. "Oh okay then.. good night gon, killua and Netero!" She wave at us. "Goodnight!" We three said.

Y/n pov

"............y/n". Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!
I was really really shocked 😃. "Shhhhhh! It's me alis!"
"O-oh sigh' alis you scared me you know!" I said. "I,m sorry y/n hahah".
"It's okay, why are you not sleeping right now?" I ask. "I,m gonna ask you  the same questions y/n"alis said.
"Oh I was talking to gon and killua earlier, you?" . "Oh i was eating at the cafeteria with hisoka, where are you going right now?" .

"Oh I want to talk with niisan for a minute and then I go to sleep" I said. "Hm okay! Well.. goodnight y/n"
"Yeah goodnight alis"
-------------------------------------------------------
Hah there he is! I see kurapika holding a book but he seems to be sleeping already.
"Niisan....onisan.., are you asleep already?" I said shaking kurapika a bit. "Hm? Huh y/n what is it?" Onisan ask me. "Uhm...are you really sleepy right now? Because I really wanted to talk with you right now but if you want to continue sleeping then it's okay we can talk later"I ask nicely.

"Hm...I,m not really that sleepy.so what did you want to talk about?" .
I sit besides kurapika. "I have so many questions to ask you though " I said.
"It's okay I'll try to answer it all" kurapika smile.

Kurapika pov

She must really confused about the past and why am I still alive.
"But I have one question to ask you first " I said. "What is it onisan?"
"How did you survive from the  massacre a few years ago?" I ask  curiously. "Oh that....okasan said I should hide in my closet....then okasan go outside to see what's happening.....she said she will come back for me...but I guess she's not coming back ever again....same as otousan. "

I feel bad about it...I feel bad about not telling her that I go outside to find a doctor who can cure pairo eyes and I feel really bad because I left her alone. Poor y/n she's just a little girl that day. "Niisan....". "Yes y/n?".
"I thought you were dead from the massacre along with the other kurta. But then I realized you were gone before the massacre going on.... where did you go?" She ask.

"I,m sorry for not telling you y/n..."
"Huh?"
"I was going outside to find a doctor who can cure pairo's eyes. Do you remember pairo? Our friend." I said,I feel guilty. "Why don't you tell me?" She ask again. "Because okasan and otousan said that it's to dangerous for you to go outside. They tell me to not let you know about it". "Oh....'now i know'" she said. " I,m so sorry y/n..I,m not a good brothe-" .

"No...no your not onisan.. it's okay you don't need to say sorry. It's not your fault. For me, you are the perfect brother that I ever have". Her eyes were teary. My eyes widened, I smiled and hugged my sister. "Thank you lil sis" .
She nodded and return the hug.

Y/n pov

"Huaaahhh" I yawn and break the hug. "You should get some sleep y/n we can continue talk later"
I nodded. "Goodnight kurapika niisan". "Yeah goodnight lil sis" kurapika ruffled my hair, I just smiled.