~shocked~

Y/n pov

I see that person take off the brown clothe thing and it reveals a little boy.(random character). He seems younger than me..he looks like a 9 years old!. But I,m not gonna underestimate him maybe he's stronger than me! Who knows.

"A little boy?" Oreo said. "We shouldn't underestimate him .he might be young but he maybe stronger than us."killua said. I nodded in agreement. Is killua reading my mind?

"So who's gonna go next" Oreo said.
"I want to go!". "......you sure?"oreo said to me and look at kurapika. "Yes of course oreo I am always serious!"
"Not the nickname again!" "Heh"killua make a cat face. "So can I go next?"
I look at kurapika and..he nodded yey!

"Are you okay with that!?" Oreo said to kurapika. "Yes I trust her". "Okay then"
"Yey! Thank you!" I smiled . "Be careful y/n!" Gon said out loud. "Okay gon don't worry" I smiled.

I come towards the little boy and my expression quickly turned into a serious face. "Just fight me until one of us die oneesan". E-eh? Oneesan?.
"Okay then I accept the challenge "
"Y/N! If you can't do it just say no! You might be dead after this!" Leorio said with a worried face. "What?". "Leorio let her do this we should trust her"kurapika said Oreo. "Yeah leorio think positive!" Gon said. "O-okay".

I then take my knife at my leg that is hidden so no one can see the knife untill I take them out. "So shall we begin" I said blankly at him. "Yes neesan" he smirked then he brings out his katana. He then come closer to me and try to stabbed me with the katana but I dodged it all. Then suddenly I almost lost focus and he..just cut my hair..not to much though thank goodness (⁠+⁠_⁠+⁠).

This boy is amazing not gonna lie. He's incredible speed and how he use his katana to fight and his skills. I wonder who taught him how to use katana. I then quickly approach at his back without he noticed then I grabbed one of his hand and I throw him away causing the katana fell on the ground. I come towards him and he quickly take his katana and we started fighting again. It was a longg fight.

I kicked his feet and he fell of then I pinned him on the floor. I take his katana away from him and pointed my knife to his throat. He look at you with a terrified look on his face. I kinda felt bad to kill him or hurt him.

(Sorry I,m not good writing a fight scene (⁠ʘ⁠ᗩ⁠ʘ⁠'⁠)

"You should practice more on your skills and you should know how to look your surroundings.So should I kill you right no-" "n-no you win neesan I give up" he said, he looks like he wants to cry oh no. I get off of him and help him get up . "You we're so amazing earlier to be honest" I said while smiling. "R-really " he look up to me while crying.oh god why is he even in this dangerous place?.I nodded and wiped his tears. "Please don't cry-" he hug me.

"You remind me of my big sister. She's the one who taught me how to fight...but now s-she's gone now " I hug him back
"Your sister will really proud of you...I know " I said patting his back. "Oi kid get in here now!"one of the prisoner said. "O-okay! Arigatou neesan bye-bye!" He walked off. "Bye-bye" I smiled.

Gon pov

Poor boy I feel kinda sad when he said y/n remind him of her sister. Y/n is so kind towards the boy. That's what I like about her the most. She's really a kind person but sometimes when she's angry it can be scary but I don't mind at all she's always cute to me!'
I thought while smiling.

Killua pov

I smiled at her she's comforting that boy she's so cute. Oh I wish I was that bo- ehem what the hell am I thinking here!? Baka!' I thought while hiding my blush thank god no one sees me.

Y/n pov

I go towards my friends and leorio look shocked. "Congrats on winning sis" Kurapika smiled. I nodded and smiled at him. "See Oreo I win!" I say happily at him. "Yeah yeah great job!"
"Heheh". " Y/n! You we're so cool out there!" Gon said smiling brightly at me oh my eyes! He's so cute!. "Yeah I agree with that " killua said not looking at me. "Thank you guys" I smiled softly.

They're Faces turning red and the two of them turned to not look at me. Eh what is happening here?

Another person reveal his brown cloth and remove the handcuffs.it reveal a skinny man.
"Uhm....who go next?" I say to them.
"Oh I want to go next!" Gon smile raising one of his hand. "You sure" Oreo said to gon. Gon nodded happily.

Gon didn't fight instead the man was challenging gon a candle game. gon get to win the game by just blowing the man's candle. Gon is smart on this game! . "Good job gon!!" Leorio said while gon walking back to us.

"That was soo cool gon! I was worried for a second !" Gon blush and smiled at me "heheh"

"I'll go next!" Kurapika said. "Goodluck niisan!" Kurapika nodded and walk to the platform. The next person or prisoner was a guy with a blue skin and a weird looking face.tch'he's so annoying why don't you just shut up. that guy look at kurapika, he turned around trying to show Kurapika his tattoo that looks like a phantom troupe tattoo!

Everyone gasped in shocked including me killua just whistle. isn't that a phantom troupe tattoo? Is he really a member of the group? Is it a real tattoo? Is it he who killed my family with his other members? Is- I focused looking at his tattoo and I realized something. oh that was a fake tattoo.i thought remembering what the random auntie said to me.
"If you see someone with a twelve leg spider tattoo and has a number on it please don't go near her or him it's dangerous you know. Stay safe little one"I nodded. That's what she say to me.

His tattoo doesn't have a number on it so it's clearly fake.fuh this guy making my blood boiled tch' .
Leorio look at kurapika and me worriedly.
"y/n? " Killua say. "H-huh?". "You okay ? " I sigh' and say "yes, I,m fine"he nodded .

I look at kurapika his eyes turning scarlet red and he punch that guy from below as he gets knocked out.
Killua whistle while me and the others gasped . "Here's some advice. One, a genuine phantom troupe tattoo has a member number. Two,they don't bother tallying the number of how many they've killed and three, never mention the phantom troupe ever again or I will kill you" kurapika said while glaring at him.

Kurapika then start to walk towards us. Leorio ask kurapika if he's okay.
"Yes, I,m not hurt". "Uhm...I mean is it safe for us to be near you?" . I sweatdrop.

(I decided to timeskip a bitO⁠_⁠o)

Next prisoner is a woman. And leorio decide to go this time. They didn't fight. The girl challenge him whether she a man or a woman. She said to prove leorio wrong or not she let him examine her body . What does she mean?

"I bet he said she was a man"kurapika said.Killua nodded. "Huh but why-" gon were cut off by leorio
"I bet ten hours that you are a man!"
Huh!? But she definitely look like a woman why leorio bet she was a man?' I confused.

"I knew it that dirty old man" killua said while me and gon confused about that."how did you know that?"gon ask killua. Killua then explain to gon but I didn't hear what he's saying. I get more confused 😃 "To bad.. I,m a woman you know? Do you want to examine my body?" The woman say. "Killua cover her eyes quickly!" Kurapika whispered to killua.

"B-but of course" leorio said and- eh I can't see anything! Who's covering my eyes!. "Hey!" Then killua uncovered your eyes. You see leorio staring at his hands for some reason? . "What happened earlier?" I tilted my head.
"You don't need to know" killua said smiling, gon nodded agree with killua.

After that leorio ended up losing. Next was killua's turned.